ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing a visa in process

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MrThingamajigs
Newly Registered

Changing a visa in process

Post by MrThingamajigs » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 pm

After some terrible advice from the Home Office my wife applied for the wrong permanent residency, she applied for EEA PR instead of the set m. As a result she lost her right to work as they couldn't confirm I was an EEA resident (I'm British not EEA). We have been told to not withdraw application and send of set m with a covering letter and further documents. £1500 was frozen in our account today so it seems the home office has seen our application, my question is do will recive a new case ID and will they lift the restrictions on here right to work?

Casa

Re: Changing a visa in process

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:04 pm

It would be better to continue in your original thread where you are already receiving advice. Also members will be able to see the full background to your situation. Multiple threads can be confusing.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1305220
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.