ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Discretionary Leave ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

king212
Newly Registered

Discretionary Leave ILR

Post by king212 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:33 am

hi can anyone help please i have 2 x3 DLR its due to finish sept 2016 i have one son with my british girl friend and a step daughter which is her daughter we have been living together since i started my application to the home office i had my first DLR in 2010 for 3 years and the second DLR in 2013 for another 3 years and now my partner asking me to move out from the house as things not working between us just want to know if i move out from her house and i have my own place can i apply ILR next year without her i work full time PLEASE HELP THANKS

king212
Newly Registered

Re: ILR after 6 Year Discretionary Leave.

Post by king212 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:15 pm

hi to you all i need an answer please im due to applyfor ILR in 2 months time after my 6 years of discretional leave to remain from 2010 i have a son with my unmarried partner things are not getting better between ourselves all i want to know can i apply ILR without her as she is not willing to help MANY THANKS LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANSWERS

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon May 02, 2016 5:48 pm

king212 wrote:hi to you all i need an answer please im due to applyfor ILR in 2 months time after my 6 years of discretional leave to remain from 2010 i have a son with my unmarried partner things are not getting better between ourselves all i want to know can i apply ILR without her as she is not willing to help MANY THANKS LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANSWERS
Why can't you apply for ILR on your own?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

king212
Newly Registered

Post by king212 » Mon May 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Wanderer wrote:
king212 wrote:hi to you all i need an answer please im due to applyfor ILR in 2 months time after my 6 years of discretional leave to remain from 2010 i have a son with my unmarried partner things are not getting better between ourselves all i want to know can i apply ILR without her as she is not willing to help MANY THANKS LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANSWERS

hi my worried is we dont live together anymore and do you think i can apply without her being involed as i started it with her

king212
Newly Registered

Post by king212 » Mon May 02, 2016 7:12 pm

king212 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

hi my worried is we dont live together anymore and do you think i can apply without her being involed as i started it with her

my question has not been answered please help

Casa

Re: Discretionary Leave ILR

Post by Casa » Mon May 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Be patient! Someone will answer your questions when and if they have the answer.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Applicants granted DL before 9 July 2012 wrote:If there have been significant changes that mean the applicant no longer qualifies for leave under the DL policy or the applicant falls for refusal on the basis of criminality, the further leave application should be refused.
Not sure if the same is applicable to indefinite leave to remain application.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

king212
Newly Registered

Post by king212 » Mon May 02, 2016 7:45 pm

geriatrix wrote:
Applicants granted DL before 9 July 2012 wrote:If there have been significant changes that mean the applicant no longer qualifies for leave under the DL policy or the applicant falls for refusal on the basis of criminality, the further leave application should be refused.
hi geriatrix
right i have been granted 2 x 3 DLR first was granted in 2010 all i want to know is im not married and my relationship with my partner not going well so i have moved out as she wanted me to move out i have one child with her do you think i can apply ILR without her thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon May 02, 2016 11:08 pm

king212 wrote:
geriatrix wrote:
hi geriatrix
right i have been granted 2 x 3 DLR first was granted in 2010 all i want to know is im not married and my relationship with my partner not going well so i have moved out as she wanted me to move out i have one child with her do you think i can apply ILR without her thanks
Not understanding...

Under what terms where you granted DL?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

king212
Newly Registered

Post by king212 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:59 pm

Hi wanderer I was granted discretionary leave to remain on the basis of my family life in uk as I have one son with my unmarried partner....all I want to know is would I be able to put application in for ILR without her although I have 1 child with her

king212
Newly Registered

Post by king212 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:32 pm

hi i dont think anyone has given me a proper answer to my question i asked on here few weeks back..all i want to know is i have a son with my partner i have just nearly finish with my 6 years discretionary leave to remain next is to apply ILR can i apply ILR without getting my partner involved basically we are not together and what sort of documents do i need to apply ILR with