SET(M)desperate__wife wrote:Plz can you tell me where can I download the form SET(M)?
desperate__wife wrote:also its stupid to apply for electrol polling list when i can not even do it since im not a UK citizen...this action can lead to a negative impact on my ILR application.
also its stupid to apply for electrol polling list when i can not even do it since im not a UK citizen...this action can lead to a negative impact on my ILR application.
I was issued spouse settellment visa in Dec 2009 and i arrived in the UK on Jan 2010. It is valid for 27 months....so two years from now my husband will be applying ILR for me.
He has already arranged for the following douments with in the first month
of my arrival to the UK in Jan of this year....
1) same GP & NHS practive card with same home address
2) joint bank account in my and hubby names with same home address
3) council tax bill has now both of our names on it
4) BT land line bill now also has both of our names on it....
5) My regional bus pass is also based on the same home address
6) My regional library card also has the same home address as my hubby's
7) We are taking lots of photos on each happy event of our lives together
However, he is yet to put me on the voters list for our region in the UK.
Please can some one advice me that what else documents will I be needing to support my ILR application.
newlife2009 wrote:How about mine one ?
I really need help .......
My Name :
2-NHS card and letter
3-National Insurance letter
4-Provisional of driving licence
5-Eqlifax statutory report
6-Government Gateway Letter
7-Merlin pass letter
8-Royal mint despatch note
9-Election register letter
Joint name :
11-Building society book
Users browsing this forum: fabercastel, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 24 guests