ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ILR VIA 10 YEARS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yaku69
Newly Registered

DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ILR VIA 10 YEARS

Post by yaku69 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm

HI DOES ANY1 KNOW WHAT DO I NEED TO SUPPLY FOR ILR VIA 10 YEARS ROUTE. I have got Life in Uk. From my understanding from my friends we just need to send Life in UK and any passports we hold? ..

~Also looking at the forms in section 10 (Consent for the UK BA Request Verification Checks) do we have to fill cuz when we tick long residency in section 3 we do not fill section 5 which will have bank and utility bills etc.

So since we do not need to show anything do we need to fill that section in 10 or any suggestion would be appreciated.

many thanks

peace

joh118

Re: DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ILR VIA 10 YEARS

Post by joh118 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:24 am

yaku69 wrote:HI DOES ANY1 KNOW WHAT DO I NEED TO SUPPLY FOR ILR VIA 10 YEARS ROUTE. I have got Life in Uk. From my understanding from my friends we just need to send Life in UK and any passports we hold? ..

~Also looking at the forms in section 10 (Consent for the UK BA Request Verification Checks) do we have to fill cuz when we tick long residency in section 3 we do not fill section 5 which will have bank and utility bills etc.

So since we do not need to show anything do we need to fill that section in 10 or any suggestion would be appreciated.

many thanks

peace
If you have strightforward application, life in uk, passport(s) and photos is fine.

yaku69
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by yaku69 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 am

thanks that means do i need to fill up the section 10 with (Consent for the UK BA Request Verification Checks) ??

i guess i doin't and do not need to send my statement or utility bills..

??

thanks again for help

xyz123

Re: thanks

Post by xyz123 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 am

yaku69 wrote:thanks that means do i need to fill up the section 10 with (Consent for the UK BA Request Verification Checks) ??

i guess i doin't and do not need to send my statement or utility bills..

??

thanks again for help
Are you saying that you are not supplying a single utility bill or bank statement?

i think you should complete the section. no harm in giving the consent if you dont have any problem with it.

yaku69
Newly Registered

THANKS

Post by yaku69 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 pm

tHANKS FOR reply well....cuz it does not ask for like bank statement or anything i have nothing wrong its just doin't have enough money and also do not have any utility bill in my name so...

And in section 9 or anywhere else it just mentions that passports and life in uk test certificate. via long recendincy where as from other most of category i assume we have to provide financal service with council or utility bills...

So bit confussed about that....