ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needed to apply for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bulwark201
Newly Registered

Documents needed to apply for ILR

Post by bulwark201 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Dar All

I am a work permit holder and have spent 5 years on work permit. I am planning to apply for ILR shortly.

Can some body help me on what documents i need to show that i have spent continuous period of five years as a workpermit holder. Are the letters from Home Office approving work permit application enough. I know i will need a letter from current employer stating that my current employment is continuuing.

In addition i have used overdrafy fom my bank during the last couple of months. Will it affect my application.

Thanks

Festac
Newly Registered

Re: Documents needed to apply for ILR

Post by Festac » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

bulwark201 wrote:Dar All

I am a work permit holder and have spent 5 years on work permit. I am planning to apply for ILR shortly.

Can some body help me on what documents i need to show that i have spent continuous period of five years as a workpermit holder. Are the letters from Home Office approving work permit application enough. I know i will need a letter from current employer stating that my current employment is continuuing.

In addition i have used overdrafy fom my bank during the last couple of months. Will it affect my application.

Thanks
==============================================
-You have to check your qualifying period for ILR
-Your contract /appointment letters
-All your payslips for four years.
-All your P60s
-All your Bank statements for four years.
-Marraige certificate.
-Passport photograph uk size
-All Rent receipts

Forget about your overdraft .

I received my ILR HSMP on 04/01/2010

Cheers
Festac