Employer letter-Foreseeable future

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, sbrennan

Employer letter-Foreseeable future

Postby RJLK » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi all,

I am eligible to apply for ILR on mid April, but my employment is until 30 April.

1. If I get a letter from employer stating my job is until 30 April, would it be any issue in getting ILR?

2. In case if I get a letter stating "needed for the post for foreseeable/unforeseeable future", will I get ILR? I reckon anyway HO knows that my current job is until 30 April, because my employer might have stated in their CoS that I have my job until April 30?

3. Does anyone get ILR with soon-to-end contract. I will definitely choose PEO for ILR application, not by post. In this forum I have seen many people got ILR with a permanent job.

Your help is highly appreciated. Please share your experience and this might help many with the similiar condition as mine.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rj..
RJLK
Newly Registered

Return to Indefinite Leave to Remain