ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter format and content

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tiktiki

Employer letter format and content

Post by tiktiki » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm

I came to UK on Tier 2 WP but subsequent extenation are done on Tier 2 ICT. My current visa is Tier 2 ICT.
I am geting Leaving allowance in UK and Salary in India.

Company take cares orf tax and NI Contribution.

My P60 figure does not match with Work permit figure beacuse my package includes my family travel tickets to my home country and other benifits.

My WP show £46125
MY last P60 show £42500

This year i have taken one month unpaid leave beacuse of some personal reason.

Can you please confirm below mentioned employer letter format is sufficent to get ILR.

Need urhent hepl please

Date: 05/12/2012

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir / Madam,

I confirm that XXXXX has worked company Name in the UK since 16-Jan-2007.
There is a need for Mr. XXXX to continue in this employment in the UK for the foreseeable future and it is therefore requested that he be granted indefinite leave to remain. We also confirm that XXXXX is being paid at or above the appropriate rate for the job as stated in the codes of practice for Tier 2 sponsors

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further clarification.

Finally, I can confirm that Mr XXX has taken annual holiday leave as per the attached schedule of absences.

Yours faithfully,

On behalf of
[Company name]

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Why not have a look at Sticky's letter format on this page,for WP/Tier 2 applicants. You need to indicate a SOC Code for your Job. You can get it from the SOC List from the UKBA web site.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 pm

P60s are normally not asked in some PEOs. But the difference in WP salary and your P60 figure must be explained by your Employer letter.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Employer letter format and content

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:13 pm

tiktiki wrote:....My P60 figure does not match with Work permit figure beacuse my package includes my family travel tickets to my home country and other benifits.
In a similar situation, I am taxed on those 'company benefits'. So my P60 still is able to show Gross salary equivalent, and can be compared to WP.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

tiktiki

Post by tiktiki » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Also I spoke today with one of the immigration advisor and she said my kids cant apply for ILR as my wife is on WP.But I dont understand one thing is that since my kids are borne they are dependent on my visa till today date.
can someone plz advise me plz.

Thank u