ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry or Exit Stamping on UK passport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Confused1684
Newly Registered

Entry or Exit Stamping on UK passport

Post by Confused1684 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Hey All :)

Just a general query- has anyone ever been questioned on their date of arrival date and date of returned date in UK???

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:01 am

There won't be any UK immigration stamps in a UK passport.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mat1055
Newly Registered

Post by mat1055 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Sorry to hijack your post but I have a similar question.
I hold a British National (Overseas) passport and I have all my entry stamps on my passport. However, I don't have a single exit stamp when I leave the country. I went back to Hong Hong every summer during my undergraduate years and I can only recall my exit date because I kept my boarding pass (the end bit where it shows my name, date and month and my seat).

Would there be a problem when I apply for 10yrs ILR? Do I need to provide evidence on my exit date?

Thanks