ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few ILR General Information Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bholo

Few ILR General Information Questions

Post by bholo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi All,

I need some information about ILR. Hope someone can assist me with this

- If someone gets redundant on tier2 and do not get a curtailment letter and lives lawfully for 5 year under tier2, then can they apply for ILR using a cover letter if they dont have a job at time of Applying

- if someone is working and at time of ILR they need a letter which confirms their employment is secure, how old that letter can be dated? Can they resign after getting this letter and still apply for ilr if the date they leave is after the date letter is stated but before the ilr?

-Is HMRC Employment history a mandatory document for applying? I cant see solid info on it. Will P60 not provide same information along with employment letter from employer as employment proof?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Few ILR General Information Questions

Post by iworker » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:09 am

UKVI sets out requirements such as a letter is needed to show the person is working and will be working in future while applying for ilr.
they dont publish list of eventualities of what people can come up with.