ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Application form Section 7C : Accommodation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ineedyouradvice
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Application form Section 7C : Accommodation

Post by Ineedyouradvice » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:42 am

Hello,

Question regarding FLR(M) Section 7C : Accommodation

7.13 Does anyone other than your partner live in the property?

I live in a rented property. It’s a shared accommodation. My landlords family live on the ground floor and I live in the studio flat upstairs. Studio flat comprises of one double bedroom, living room with Spam and bathroom/toilet. I only share the entrance with the landlord, rest all is separate.

So while answering the question 7.13 of the application form do I have to mention about my landlord as the other person living in the property other than my partner. I have no blood relation or family ties with my landlord.

I believe I don’t have to give his details or mention about him as the property I rent is occupied by me and my partner and I don’t rent the rest of the property which my landlord and his family occupies.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you!