ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M or SET M for spouse

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mki75
Newly Registered

FLR M or SET M for spouse

Post by mki75 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:12 am

Hi,

I would be really grateful if someone could answer the following query plz.

I obtained ILR on long residency basis in March 2013. My wife joined me as Student Dependent in October 2005 and remain on the same category till May 2011 (nearly 5 years & 6 Months).

In May 2011 she switched from student dependant category to Tier 1 Main applicant and is still on this visa.

1. My query is since my wife entered and remained on my dependent visa for more than 5 years before switching to tier 1 main applicant, will she apply for FLR M of SET M visa keeping in view her previous immigration history.

2. Secondly, does she has to show funds of £18,600/= if she qualifies for SET M visa category.

3. can sombody explains what is this council documents checking service about.
thanks