Fragomen for ILR?

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: EUsmileWEallsmile, ca.funke, Amber_, sushdmehta, John, ChetanOjha, batleykhan, push, JAJ, Casa, archigabe, vinny, Obie, sbrennan

Fragomen for ILR?

Postby parasiteslost » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi,

Has anyone here used Fragomen - http://www.fragomen.com to represent them for a PEO ILR application? And does anyone know if they are OISC registered?

Many thanks
parasiteslost

Postby zahid.ali.anwar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:50 am

Call OISC on 0207-2111500 and check with them.

Alternatively you can check the active advisor status at OISC Website
The question is... to be or not to be....
zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Postby zyf628 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Fragomen is a pretty large company specializing in immigration service for corporations. I got my ILP approved with their assistance in this October. My company contracted them.
zyf628
Newly Registered

Re: Fragomen for ILR?

Postby wpilr_nov12 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 pm

parasiteslost wrote:Hi,

Has anyone here used Fragomen - http://www.fragomen.com to represent them for a PEO ILR application? And does anyone know if they are OISC registered?

Many thanks

unless you have a very exceptionally difficult case, or exceptionally deep pockets, you sjould be able to file your ilr papers yourself.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.
wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Return to Indefinite Leave to Remain