ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Free resources for Knowledge in the Uk test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

n8net
- thin ice -

Free resources for Knowledge in the Uk test

Post by n8net » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:47 am

Hi,

could some one recommend tried and tested sources to prepare for the life in the UK test pls.

I know I can google this info, my I am looking for reliable info people have used and found helpful to pass the exams, In particualr I am looking for practice tests with answers, any links or apps appreciated.

thanks

dilhyd
Newly Registered

Re: Free resources for Knowledge in the Uk test

Post by dilhyd » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi. I have used a free website called lifeintheuktests.co.uk and have passed. There are a number of practice tests which are really useful.

avi

Post by avi » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Try this website. Passed by doing all the tests and then just read the official book once to understand everything.
Would highly recommend
https://lifeintheuktests.co.uk/life-in-the-uk-test-1/
All the best. Cheers

jimjace
Newly Registered

Post by jimjace » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:02 pm

There are some apps for free on android Google Play....download the top 4 and prepare 50 tests in each..i think one-two hour per day for a couple of weeks will do be enough

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:12 pm

avi wrote:Try this website. Passed by doing all the tests and then just read the official book once to understand everything.
Would highly recommend
All the best. Cheers
I agree with this poster. You should at least read the book once (or whoever it is you are asking for n8net).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samsudden
Newly Registered
India

Post by samsudden » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 am

Check out your local library: you should be able to borrow the book from them for free.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:06 pm

avi wrote:Try this website. Passed by doing all the tests and then just read the official book once to understand everything.
Would highly recommend
All the best. Cheers
This is a good advice. Plus you can borrow the Life in the UK guide book from your local library. Find the 2017 edition. Good luck.