ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP application approval letter date vs HSMP stamp date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

HSMP application approval letter date vs HSMP stamp date

Post by hsmpengineer » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Sushdmehta please help!

Please can you advise me on this idea that just crossed my mind. I have just checked my records and my HSMP application approval letter is dated 26/03/2007, I was an in country applicant. The HSMP stamp in my passport is dated 05/04/2007. All other requirements are fully met!

Will I be eligible for ILR on 27/02/2012, that date being exactly 28 days before the 5th anniversary of my HSMP approval? Or do they insist on using the date on the stamp.

I think it would be a bit unfair to in-country applicants as out of country applicants are allowed to be 'absent' from the country for up to 3 months after getting their HSMP stamps and still eligible for ILR as normal.

What do you think?