ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want to amend my tax returns 2012-13

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coolnilsun
Newly Registered

I want to amend my tax returns 2012-13

Post by coolnilsun » Thu May 05, 2016 9:15 am

Hello all
I am new in this forum and have a query which is already around.
I want to amend my tax returns 2012-13 and my ILR is due in June 2016 and if I manage to amend my returns what are the chances that I'll get my ILR approved.
does anyone know how long its gonna take time for amendment.
please advice in this regard as I am really very stressed out about this situation and will appreciate any quick responses.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: I want to amend my tax returns 2012-13

Post by CR001 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:27 am

If you search the forum, you will see that many people have waited a few months for amendments. Amending your tax return does not guarantee ILR success either a some members have already found out.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

farwailr
Newly Registered

Post by farwailr » Thu May 05, 2016 9:37 am

coolnilsun wrote:Hello all
I am new in this forum and have a query which is already around.
I want to amend my tax returns 2012-13 and my ILR is due in June 2016 and if I manage to amend my returns what are the chances that I'll get my ILR approved.
does anyone know how long its gonna take time for amendment.
please advice in this regard as I am really very stressed out about this situation and will appreciate any quick responses.

Thanks
Dont want to add misery but NO WAY HMRC will amend it by next month. The current time scales are 4-5 months and its not guarantee that HMRC will amend it. They refused to amend for some applicants.

The best bet for you is to post your application. There is no way you will get ILR at PEO.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu May 05, 2016 11:19 am

You may want to read through this thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 08579.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 05, 2016 11:22 am

Call up HMRC to ask how long or search for a tax forum.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!