ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: IELTS passed in 2004

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:40 am

so it seems I can use my degree taught in english certificate which i got from my university for my bachelors degree in engineering (4yrs) can be used here eventhough if they do not accept IELTS expired certificate anymore. Wanted to double check and confirm eventhough i have used IELTS certificate in the past for my extension as it is not accepted anymore now i can use my degree taught in english certificate right? I did try to select this in PBS calculator and it seems it is awarding 10 points. Sorry I am being insane here and asking repeatedly same question just like any other person very nervous about this new last minute changes. Pls advise.

Samsaro
Newly Registered

Post by Samsaro » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Check the below link in UKVI, it clearly states that we can use the expired certificates in case if it was used for your previous entry clearance -- https://www.gov.uk/english-language/app ... ifications
=========================================================================
If your qualification expires
Some qualifications on the Home Office’s list expire after 2 years.

You can use an expired test if:

- you’re applying for citizenship and your B1 level qualification was accepted when settling in the UK
- you’re applying to settle in the UK and your qualification was accepted for another UK immigration application, eg when you got permission to enter

You need to confirm your qualification with either a certificate or by checking that your results can be viewed online.
=========================================================================