ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

relax
Newly Registered

ILR 10 years

Post by relax » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi All

Have been here for over 11 years and was eligible for LR last year but didn't apply because I was afraid of getting rejected as I had PSW through CCL.

I am planning to apply for ILR based on 10 year LR category as my solicitor said that I have extended my visa 3 times after that PSW as a dependent plus one entry clearance as dependent. Hence they don't have anything against me in their systems and if they had then they would have declined my dependent application. Also he says that he never heard of anyone getting rejected in LR application because of previous application deception which issue was never questioned/raised.

Can HO refuse my Long residence on general ground (deception) because of my PSW through CCL college in 2008. If so will they reject me under 322(1A), 322(2), 322(2A).

Can they curtail my current dependent visa?

What are my chances under Family life (if gets rejected). I am married with one child born in UK last year.

Below is my timeline.

6 years student
2 years PSW
3 years dependent (Tier 1)

Seniors pls help... Vinny, Sushdmehta,

relax
Newly Registered

Re: ILR 10 years

Post by relax » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Can someone please advice?

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:31 pm

relax wrote:Can someone please advice?
I am in the same boat and I am in the appeal on the allegations against me on deception in tier 1 ent. I have completed my 10 years in the UK and my solicitor is saying the same thing that he haven't heard anyone in getting refused on deception when making ILR on LR.

I am not sure what to do?

relax
Newly Registered

Post by relax » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:42 am

Hi All

Have been here for over 11 years and was eligible for LR last year but didn't apply because I was afraid of getting rejected as I had PSW through CCL.

I am planning to apply for ILR based on 10 year LR category as my solicitor said that I have extended my visa 3 times after that PSW as a dependent plus one entry clearance as dependent. Hence they don't have anything against me in their systems and if they had then they would have declined my dependent application. Also he says that he never heard of anyone getting rejected in LR application because of previous application deception which issue was never questioned/raised.

Can HO refuse my Long residence on general ground (deception) because of my PSW through CCL college in 2008. If so will they reject me under 322(1A), 322(2), 322(2A).

Can they curtail my current dependent visa?

What are my chances under Family life (if gets rejected). I am married with one child born in UK last year.

Below is my timeline.

6 years student
2 years PSW
3 years dependent (Tier 1)

Seniors pls help... Vinny, Sushdmehta,[/quote]

Moderators, gurus please help!!!!

relax
Newly Registered

Post by relax » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Hi

I made my application (set LR) in December but still not received any decision, now I am worried and believe that they may have found about my CCL background.

Partner is also not settled yet, may be next year March he will qualify for Settlement

Can someone please advise? Is it better to withdraw the application?

If they reject do I stand any chance on Family grounds/Private life?

Pls advise

safatafa
Member of Standing

Post by safatafa » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:22 pm

Hi

check the time line on sky drive they might still be checking December's applications still too early for decision

relax
Newly Registered

Post by relax » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:03 am

Thanks Safatafa,

I did check the sky drive and currently February applicants are getting decisions.

Moderators, seniors please help

I know that without the decision no one can help me guess the outcome. It would be very helpful if moderators can answer my below queries on possible outcomes.

1. Reject under 322(2) - (deception previous application) and not curtailing the current dependent visa (expires 2016). Can they reject my future application set(o) dependent?

2. Reject under 322(2) and curtail current dependent visa under 323? Do I stand any chance to apply under family life?

kishmish
Newly Registered

Post by kishmish » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:49 am

Have you received any updates regarding your visa.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello

What was outcome of your ILR application?

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:11 pm

helpingperson wrote:Hello

What was outcome of your ILR application?

Thank you.
The OP has not logged into the forum or posted since March 2015. Please refrain from digging up older threads.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.