ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 197 Days absence annual leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sidshekhar

ILR 197 Days absence annual leave

Post by sidshekhar » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Hello,
I have an appointment with Croydon PEO on 10/Dec/10 for ILR. I have filled in the form and number of days of absence is amounting to 197 days outside UK over last 4 years 11 months. Maximum length of single annual leave was 32 days outside UK. Will that be problem with ILR application. All these were paid annual leave. What documents should I carry to support my case that these were paid leave. I read a post somewhere on the site that limit of absence is 180 days outside UK. Please help.
Thanks
Sid

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

You need to carry a letter only for ' official leaves' not for any ' personal absences'.
You cannot do much at this stage, suggest you do carry a detailed list of days of absence but submit only if asked for. You would have filled the details in the form anyway. There is a limit( unofficial) of 180 days but if there is no absence of >90 days you should be fine.
All the best

sidshekhar

Post by sidshekhar » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 pm

gidoc wrote:You need to carry a letter only for ' official leaves' not for any ' personal absences'.
You cannot do much at this stage, suggest you do carry a detailed list of days of absence but submit only if asked for. You would have filled the details in the form anyway. There is a limit( unofficial) of 180 days but if there is no absence of >90 days you should be fine.
All the best
Thanks Gidoc,
I am just keeping my fingers crossed. As a back up I am taking all salary slips, bank account statements and P60s for all 5 years to prove that they were all paid annual leaves outside UK.

sojan

Post by sojan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Also mate, can u plz put your application status once u complete the process. This is helpful for other's in this forum