ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and correcting taxes

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cjuk
Newly Registered

ILR and correcting taxes

Post by cjuk » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for ILR soon, from last month i have started looking at documents to be produced for this.Its my ignorance that i have not done any self assessment since beginning i.e 2011 since i set up my limited company even my accountant did not remind me,from many forums i get to know that i need to produce SA302 kind of document. So i tried to get UTR and all the tax return since last month and did self assessment for last 3 years only. I had my tier 1 extension in the year 2013 , and i was working as self employed since 2011. For self employed, self assessment is mandatory if you work as director. I got extension by showing dividend & Payslip in 2013,that time they did not ask me about all these tax return(SA302) But my issue is now I can't do tax return/self assessment for the year 2012-13. Please suggest if anything can be done to have tax documents corrected before my visit to Cryodon or its straight way rejection case.

Thanks,
CJ

noajthan

Re: ILR and correcting taxes

Post by noajthan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:56 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.