ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr and flr please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smile79
Newly Registered

ilr and flr please help

Post by smile79 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:45 pm

hi

i came in uk 16 sep 2006 ,
got post study and then tier1 gen pbs 21-may-2010
my tier1 gen is going to expire 26-july- 2015

when my ilr is due ?????

my wife came in the uk ( tier 1 gen dep ) 31 jan 2014 and her visa going to expire on 26-july -2015

which visa i have to apply for my wife either i have go for extension for my wife on tier 1 gen dep or should it will be change into spouse visa
different people gave me diff answer

awaiting reply please

vinny

Re: ilr and flr please help

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:15 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:04 pm

In my respective opinion, it will make sense if she continued under PBS Migrant , and qualify for ILR on the 2nd Jan, 2019, or she can apply for FLR(M), and probably qualify at an unknown period in 2020
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

smile79
Newly Registered

Post by smile79 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:08 pm

thanks for reply
one more thing if my wife apply the extension this time will be ok because i am also apply mine ilr and her extension the same time my self employed income is
40 k

but her six months is is short the gain for ilr i have to claim all the points as well for her extension as well :?