ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR App - Sep 30

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ratnasur
Newly Registered

ILR App - Sep 30

Post by ratnasur » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Background: UK Tier 2(ICT) - Visa approval on 25 Oct 2009. Moved to UK on 4th Nov 2009
UK Tier 1(Gen Migrant) - Visa approval 19 Apr 2011
UK Tier 1(Gen Migrant) - Visa Approval 19 Apr 2013. Valid till 19 Apr 2016.
Applying for ILR on 30 Sep 2014.

Query: 1. Pls confirm if the following supporting documents are sufficient
i) Pay Slip - last 12 mth (p/outs stamped & signed by the company HR)
ii) Bank stmt - last 12 mth (p/outs stamped by the Bank. Does all the pages need to be signed as well?)
iii) Employee letter stating nature of job, gross pay, start date of employement
iv) Period of absence - summary sheet with a covering letter from employer stating the reason , that it was paid for fully in UK
v) Life in UK - test certificate
vi) Degree certificate from Engineering college in India. This is part of the PBS Calculator for Knowledge of Engligh Language

2. Do I also need to submit P60 for the last 5 years? I only have P60 for last 4 years and trying to arrange from HMRC the one for year 2009-10.

3. For KNOLL - Is having the Degree certificate for Engineering in India sufficient ? Its part of the PBS calculator and was also accepted at the time of Tier 1 (Gen Migrant) application.

4. SOC Code - As I am currently on Tier 1 (Gen Migrant), do I still need to provide the SOC code details?

5. Previous Earnings - The earnings for which we are claiming points, should be post the deductions or the gross earning inclusive of bonuses? Also bank statements dont show the gross earnings credit, as its only the net amount. So in that case what kind of documentary evidence is reqd?

Appreciate your help. Thank you

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: ILR App - Sep 30

Post by sonub4ualt » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:21 pm

ratnasur wrote:Background: UK Tier 2(ICT) - Visa approval on 25 Oct 2009. Moved to UK on 4th Nov 2009
UK Tier 1(Gen Migrant) - Visa approval 19 Apr 2011
UK Tier 1(Gen Migrant) - Visa Approval 19 Apr 2013. Valid till 19 Apr 2016.
Applying for ILR on 30 Sep 2014.

Query: 1. Pls confirm if the following supporting documents are sufficient
i) Pay Slip - last 12 mth (p/outs stamped & signed by the company HR)-Enough as long as earnings criteria met
ii) Bank stmt - last 12 mth (p/outs stamped by the Bank. Does all the pages need to be signed as well?) -yes signed and stamped if internet printouts to prove salary credits with corresponding pay slips. It is better to order them, usually can take up to 8 working days depending on bank[/b]
iii) Employee letter stating nature of job, gross pay, start date of employment-Not required, but good to have it ready if required
iv) Period of absence - summary sheet with a covering letter from employer stating the reason , that it was paid for fully in UK-Ok
v) Life in UK - test certificate-Ok
vi) Degree certificate from Engineering college in India. This is part of the PBS Calculator for Knowledge of Engligh Language-As long you print the PBS calculator showing the name of university, degree and points claimed 30

2. Do I also need to submit P60 for the last 5 years? I only have P60 for last 4 years and trying to arrange from HMRC the one for year 2009-10. Not required, as long as your employer has paid taxes and NI contributions on behalf of your employment. Just double check with HMRC that they hold your employment record for that particular period

3. For KNOLL - Is having the Degree certificate for Engineering in India sufficient ? Its part of the PBS calculator and was also accepted at the time of Tier 1 (Gen Migrant) application.-Yes

4. SOC Code - As I am currently on Tier 1 (Gen Migrant), do I still need to provide the SOC code details? Not required as you are applying under Tier 1 category meeting earnings criteria and other relevant points threshold

5. Previous Earnings - The earnings for which we are claiming points, should be post the deductions or the gross earning inclusive of bonuses? Also bank statements dont show the gross earnings credit, as its only the net amount. So in that case what kind of documentary evidence is reqd? They consider gross earnings before any deductions.

Appreciate your help. Thank you

ratnasur
Newly Registered

Re: ILR App - Sep 30

Post by ratnasur » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Thanks a lot Sonub4yalt. Much appreciated.