ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application - advice on submitting employer letters

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Haris2108

ILR application - advice on submitting employer letters

Post by Haris2108 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi

I am on HSMP+Tier 1.Applying to ILR in this week at Croydon PEO.

I have total 398 absence ( 278 Business + 120 personal).

In the section 9 D3 - I am keeping the reasons for absence like below points.

1. NO ABSENCE FOR MORE THAN 180 days IN ANY CALENDAR YEAR(12 MONTH PERIOD)
2. NO SINGLE ABSENCE FOR MORE THAN 90 DAYS
3. ALL ABSENCES WERE DUE TO WORK RELATED BUSINESS TRIPS OR ANNUAL LEAVE OR WHILE CHANGING THE JOB
4. SALARY WAS PAID IN UK FOR ALL THE ABSENT PERIOD
5. EMPLOYER LETTER AVAILABLE FOR THE WORK RELATED ABSENT PERIOD.

I have Employer letter(270 days) for my work related absences and payslips/bank statements for the absent period as well.

From the forum I understood that there is no need of any evidence to be submitted for Tier 1 guys as long as their absence is below 180 days in a calendar year( which I fulfill this criteria).

So my question do I need to write point 5 and submit the employer letter to case worker - or am I over complicating my situation by doing this? Or shall I drop point 5 and only submit employer letter and salary proofs for that period only if case worker asks?

Kindly advise
haris

db83

Post by db83 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 pm

I wouldn't give a employer letter as absences are less than 180 days in year and ur on tier 1/hsmp You are welcome to keep the letter with you and produce it if asked. :wink:

Id fill the Reason of absence as either annual or business...and make it look nice and simple.
I'm just trying to help !