ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application via the 14 year route ???? Push some buttons

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nyeronn
Newly Registered

ILR application via the 14 year route ???? Push some buttons

Post by nyeronn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 pm

1.Phone 08706 606 7766

2.Send an email/letter to your MP:

Dear Sir,

I made an application to the Home Office/UKBA on the 06/07/12 under the 14 year rule(illegal) before changes in the immigration laws.

I have the UK since 28/08/98 and i have been working ever since and studying (ACCA passed Foundation Stage: attachment) so as to improve myself.

My girlfriend (then 1996 to 31/03/01 wedding) joined me as a student and we decided that she attend school first. So i had to work double shifts to support us.

In 2011 after various applications she and my sons 4,7 and 8 years old: (attachment) were able to regularise their status and obtained ILR via Legacy.

I did not not include myself because i was "protecting" my family.

My timeline with attachments is:

23/07/12 Acknowledgement Letter received
20/10/12 Biometrics invitation letter received and done straight away
08/02/13 Call to the UKBA only to be told that my case is still
outstanding.

Sir,it has been more than six months. Eight to be exact without any progress or feedback and i am failing to pay my rent bills ( example attachment) nor adequately provide for and feed my family.

This is more especially so, since my employers asked for my right to work. Which i do not have

Sir, for all the mistakes (which are many) i made in the past i am remorseful and very sorry.

May you please assist.The situation is critical and scary

Your sincerely

Edit/rephrase. It depends on different circumstances

3.Call 08706 606 7766

4.Wite a letter of complaint:
ukbacustomercomplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

I have read on UKBA website that Home Office welcomes feedback to resolves the complaints and improve the services. I would like to bring to your attention an issue related to service standards regarding ILR application process under the long residence category.

I found out that many applicants who applied on SET (O) 14 years stay in the UK category from July 2012 are still waiting for their final decision from Home Office, whereas applicants who applied in late August 2012 and early September 2012 are receiving their final decision from Home Office. I found out this information from various forums where applicants share their visa application timelines.

It has been more than six months since i sent my application and i am still waiting for final decision.

I believe it is Home Office rule that applications are processed in the order they are received until there is any compelling circumstances. Because applications sent at later dates are receiving their final decisions, it has become a reason of concern for applicants who sent their applications earlier and are waiting for final decision. Could you please investigate or raise it with teams responsible to process SET (O) long residence ILR applications.

I will be grateful to you if you please raise this concern with the relevant team.

Kind regards,

5.Call 08706 606 7766

6.Write to Rob Whiteman(pre 26/03/13) I don't know who the executive is right now.CC Mr Keith Vaz:

rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

vazk@parliament.uk

I have read on UKBA website that Home Office welcomes feedback to resolves the complaints and improve the services. I would like to bring to your attention an issue related to service standards regarding ILR application process under the long residence category.

I found out that many applicants who applied on SET (O) 14 years stay in the UK category from July 2012 are still waiting for their final decision from Home Office, whereas applicants who applied in late August 2012 and early September 2012 are receiving their final decision from Home Office. I found out this information from various forums where applicants share their visa application timelines.

It has been more than six months since i sent my application and i am still waiting for final decision.

I believe it is Home Office rule that applications are processed in the order they are received until there is any compelling circumstances. Because applications sent at later dates are receiving their final decisions, it has become a reason of concern for applicants who sent their applications earlier and are waiting for final decision. Could you please investigate or raise it with teams responsible to process SET (O) long residence ILR applications.

I will be grateful to you if you please raise this concern with the relevant team.

Kind regards,

7.Automatic response from Rob Whiteman will have an 0207 number.Save it for future reference.
There is no holding back now. You have to push those buttons.

8. Call 08706 606 7766

9.In all correspondence CC and BCC your representative/solicitor(if you have one) and MP. Pressure,pressure and hopefully you will get:

Thank you for your email of 19 March to Rob Whiteman, please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.

I can confirm that settlement casework colleagues do deal with cases in date order, however there are various sub-sets of settlement casework and the exact processing time for each can vary according to application numbers. With regard to your application I can confirm that this has now been passed to a casework team and I have asked them to contact you within 5 – 7 days with a decision. If a decision is not possible within this timeframe they will contact you directly to explain why and advise of the next steps.

Kind regards

Sanaya Setna
Assistant Private Secretary to Rob Whiteman

Home Office

1st Floor Seacole, 2 Marsham Street, SW1P 4DF

11.Call the 08706 606 7766 number.....pressure

12.Reply to the assistant private secretary specifying the date 5-7 days later from when s/he has written.Remember CC and BCC....all evidence and pressure.

13.Thank your MP and solicitor. Be polite at all times.

14.Get a call from your solicitor ie you have been approved for settlement.
Ignore the call because you are fed up with the world,hungry,in debt,you might be evicted and might use some choice words(reserve them) over the phone.
After you are calm dial 123 for voice mail.
It's your solicitor but then your monthly phone was cut off and your PAYG phone does not have credit.

15. Read word for today...google it. Pray and freely use your reserved choice words with that man.
I have and i know he will take it. He has seen it all

It does noes not rain but pours.

On a serious note;
14 years i have been grovelling, used papers got from a friend of a friend in my names. Please don't judge me.

The date,month are the same it's the year that is different.

The NI was also got from a friend of a friend.

Is there the slightest chance i can go back to my old job and explain.

Please do not judge me. i did what i had to do. With hind sight i am so ashamed,embarrassed,humiliated and i would not want this kind of life for another person.

You get messed up for a decade and a half. People is hurts.

The thing is i am desperate for money and it got to a point when i was resenting my kids.

Pleasse do not judge me.

Dear moderators edit if you feel these last paragraphs are not called for.

Ladies and Gentlemen the above are the steps i took.

I copied and pasted and built letters to send off.

I did not to mean to plagiarise any one's work and i am sorry if i did.

NB. Is a quick way of having one's papers verified for DVLA purposes rather than by post.
I do not want to let BRP card out of sight.

Word for today. 18/04/13

Push those buttons.

gmx

Re: ILR application via the 14 year route ???? Push some but

Post by gmx » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:17 pm

I salute you for your persistence.

Press on!
nyeronn wrote:1.Phone 08706 606 7766

2.Send an email/letter to your MP:

Dear Sir,

I made an application to the Home Office/UKBA on the 06/07/12 under the 14 year rule(illegal) before changes in the immigration laws.

I have the UK since 28/08/98 and i have been working ever since and studying (ACCA passed Foundation Stage: attachment) so as to improve myself.

My girlfriend (then 1996 to 31/03/01 wedding) joined me as a student and we decided that she attend school first. So i had to work double shifts to support us.

In 2011 after various applications she and my sons 4,7 and 8 years old: (attachment) were able to regularise their status and obtained ILR via Legacy.

I did not not include myself because i was "protecting" my family.

My timeline with attachments is:

23/07/12 Acknowledgement Letter received
20/10/12 Biometrics invitation letter received and done straight away
08/02/13 Call to the UKBA only to be told that my case is still
outstanding.

Sir,it has been more than six months. Eight to be exact without any progress or feedback and i am failing to pay my rent bills ( example attachment) nor adequately provide for and feed my family.

This is more especially so, since my employers asked for my right to work. Which i do not have

Sir, for all the mistakes (which are many) i made in the past i am remorseful and very sorry.

May you please assist.The situation is critical and scary

Your sincerely

Edit/rephrase. It depends on different circumstances

3.Call 08706 606 7766

4.Wite a letter of complaint:
ukbacustomercomplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Kind regards,

5.Call 08706 606 7766

6.Write to Rob Whiteman(pre 26/03/13) I don't know who the executive is right now.CC Mr Keith Vaz:

rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

vazk@parliament.uk

Kind regards,

7.Automatic response from Rob Whiteman will have an 0207 number.Save it for future reference.
There is no holding back now. You have to push those buttons.

8. Call 08706 606 7766

9.In all correspondence CC and BCC your representative/solicitor(if you have one) and MP. Pressure,pressure and hopefully you will get:

Thank you for your email of 19 March to Rob Whiteman, please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.

I can confirm that settlement casework colleagues do deal with cases in date order, however there are various sub-sets of settlement casework and the exact processing time for each can vary according to application numbers. With regard to your application I can confirm that this has now been passed to a casework team and I have asked them to contact you within 5 – 7 days with a decision. If a decision is not possible within this timeframe they will contact you directly to explain why and advise of the next steps.

Kind regards

Sanaya Setna
Assistant Private Secretary to Rob Whiteman

Home Office

1st Floor Seacole, 2 Marsham Street, SW1P 4DF

11.Call the 08706 606 7766 number.....pressure

12.Reply to the assistant private secretary specifying the date 5-7 days later from when s/he has written.Remember CC and BCC....all evidence and pressure.

13.Thank your MP and solicitor. Be polite at all times.

14.Get a call from your solicitor ie you have been approved for settlement.
Ignore the call because you are fed up with the world,hungry,in debt,you might be evicted and might use some choice words(reserve them) over the phone.
After you are calm dial 123 for voice mail.
It's your solicitor but then your monthly phone was cut off and your PAYG phone does not have credit.

15. Read word for today...google it. Pray and freely use your reserved choice words with that man.
I have and i know he will take it. He has seen it all

It does noes not rain but pours.

On a serious note;
14 years i have been grovelling, used papers got from a friend of a friend in my names. Please don't judge me.

The date,month are the same it's the year that is different.

The NI was also got from a friend of a friend.

Is there the slightest chance i can go back to my old job and explain.

Please do not judge me. i did what i had to do. With hind sight i am so ashamed,embarrassed,humiliated and i would not want this kind of life for another person.

You get messed up for a decade and a half. People is hurts.

The thing is i am desperate for money and it got to a point when i was resenting my kids.

Pleasse do not judge me.

Dear moderators edit if you feel these last paragraphs are not called for.

Ladies and Gentlemen the above are the steps i took.

I copied and pasted and built letters to send off.

I did not to mean to plagiarise any one's work and i am sorry if i did.

NB. Is a quick way of having one's papers verified for DVLA purposes rather than by post.
I do not want to let BRP card out of sight.

Word for today. 18/04/13

Push those buttons.