ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved - Absence greater than 180 in single year

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kumar ILR

Re: ILR approved - Absence greater than 180 in single year

Post by Kumar ILR » Mon May 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Covering letter would add value but it is not a mandatory one.

pdss
Newly Registered

Post by pdss » Tue May 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi Kumar,

Can you please drop me a test mail to email details removed by moderator so that i can send you my queries.

Regards

Kumar ILR wrote:@pdss
You can get your SOC details in your PBS Certificate in Job type. You can use that in addition to your normal employer letter.
@susan0x,@pdss
You can send the details as private message through this forum if u want.
I will reply back to u privately.

Regards,
Kumar.

draveshiya
Newly Registered

Post by draveshiya » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:44 pm

HI Kumar,

It would be really great if you can drop me a test email on email details removed by moderator, I am in a similar situation like you were in and would like to understand the docs you had submitted for the illness.

mkukilr
Newly Registered

Post by mkukilr » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi Kumar,
Can you please clarify what do you mean by "You can get your SOC details in your PBS Certificate in Job type. You can use that in addition to your normal employer letter."

Where can I get this PBS Certificate ?
Thanks,
Mkukilr

simbu
Newly Registered

Post by simbu » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:33 am

Hi Kumar.I need your help ..could you pls ping me to email details removed by moderator

ramarajp
Newly Registered

Post by ramarajp » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:44 am

Hi Kumar,

Can you please drop me a test mail to email details removed by moderator with your contact number so that i can send you my queries.

I am also in the same situation and need your help badly. please drop a test mail.

Thanks.

Regards,
Prabhu

susan0x

Post by susan0x » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:12 am

Prabhu, it would be great, if you share your details here so that other can also analyse and get the benefits of this.

ramarajp
Newly Registered

Post by ramarajp » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:26 am

Hi All,

i came to UK on 22 NOV 2009 and was here till 30 DEC 2012.

I went back to India on 30 DEC 2012 and came back to UK after 15 months on 26 March 2014 with the same VISA which got renewed from UK on APRIL 2012.

Please note that am on Tier 2 ICT VISA with the same company through out the whole period till now and worked in the same company back in India also.

Please find below the non-presence in UK on my stay apart from the above 15 month period (30DEC 2012 to 26th March 2014).

2009 - 0 days (starting from 22nd NOV 2009)
2010 - 26 days
2011 - 45 days

Can you please let me know if i can be eligible for the ILR after Nov 2014. If not, can you please let me know whether i'll be eligible some time in the future?

There was some complication in my wife's pregnancy and so my son has been on ventilator for some time and due to that i couldn't able to travel to UK for 4 months. I can submit the medical bills and the required proof where required for this from Dec'13- March'14 2014.

I just checked with some solicitors and they suggested me that since i have got some medical problem for my son and my presence is required back home to take care of him, i can get the discretion on that. The remaining 11 months can be split over two years and so it won't be more than 180 days in a year.

Please analyse my case and let us know if there are possibilities for applying for the ILR on Nov'14. Solicitors are advising me to take the chance in this November'14 for the ILR. Is it worth to try for applying for the ILR in Nov'14. Please advise.

Regards,
Prabhu

ramarajp
Newly Registered

Post by ramarajp » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Can anyone please respond to my above query?

Regards,
Prabhu

Kumar ILR

Post by Kumar ILR » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:49 pm

@ Prabu - Results can be either way as it comes under discretion. One factor what may affect is did their illness affected your travel for complete 15 months.
You can try after staying for another 15 months after 5 years. At that time chance of getting will improve. but even at that time, no one can predict the outcome.

@ All - In general, if you want to send anything private, please send your queries through private message through this forum itself.