ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR bank statement help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lovely22
Newly Registered

ILR bank statement help

Post by lovely22 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi,
I have posted for help in this forum for flr m and with members advice I was succesfull.I am here again for another help.

I am due to apply for ILR set (m )soon.I understand that we will need to submit bank statements covering for the latest period of 3 months.
The problem is that we have occasionally have overdrawn within the arranged overdraw between dates of full statements because our salary comes in different account and different date,so by the time we transfer the money to the joint account it will be overdrawn however the end balance is alright for the statement.

secondly,
my landlord gave us short term tenancy agreement which is a printed copy.will we need to ask him the original or any letter indicating this as for now we are in rolling month contract.

Will this be a problem if we were to submit the statement as I am planning to apply through premium service.Any advice is appreciated.