ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Bank Statement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

seether

ILR Bank Statement

Post by seether » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:00 am

I was wondering whether if I will be rejected if I sent Bank statements for my savings account for a year (Balance over a grand) instead of the account which my salary is paid into. I will add payslips for a year to show I have been paid. Plus I have the crucial employer letter confirming what i am paid, Soc etc. I am tier 2 general please advise.. Will not sending a bank account showing my salary being paid into my account be grounds for refusal?
Please advise. Thank You in advance

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 am

If your question is about maintenance funds, I don't think there is any requirement that this should be the bank account your salary is paid into, provided your evidence (bank statements) meets all UKBA requirements and it is a type of account allowing immediate access to your money. I remember reading some older posts where people tried to use a deposit bond / fixed term savings account for maintenance and were rejected. If there is any doubt about the type of account you want to use, you might want to search the forum for those posts. Also, make sure you read the guidance carefully so that your evidence (bank statements) meets UKBA requirements.

As for your salary, why don't you want to provide your bank statements? The evidence must be from two different sources and an employer letter and payslips appear to be from the same source (i.e. your company). But others can comment on this. I have always used bank statements + payslips or bank statement + company letter as salary evidence.

seether

Post by seether » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 pm

The bank statement is in the official bank statement format not print outs but it is my savings account not the one my salary is paid into.
I used the same savings account for my tier 2 extension a year ago and it was fine. I would like to think a payslip, my savings account showing I can financially support myself and the employer letter confirming soc adherence, how much i am paid and them wanting my service for the future would be enough?