Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).
This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.
Moderators: EUsmileWEallsmile, ca.funke, Amber_, sushdmehta, John, ChetanOjha, batleykhan, push, JAJ, Casa, archigabe, vinny, Obie, sbrennan
I'm currently applying for ILR based on 10 yr long residency and have just received my appointment to have my Biometrics done,. Is this a good sign? How long after I've had it done will I receive my decision?
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 am
People who submitted their biometrics in April are still waiting for a decision.
Make a guess.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!
- Posts: 21748
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:30 pm
- Location: does it matter?
Return to Indefinite Leave to Remain
- ILR - How long it takes to receive Fingerprint letter?
by asdf786 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 am
- 223 Views
- 1 Replies
- Last post by Emrah
Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:15 pm
- discretionary after biometrics how long to get passport
by yasminhalima » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 pm
- 613 Views
- 1 Replies
- Last post by Kevin24
Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 pm
- Not at home to receive (ILR) BRP from DX
by aladyce » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:57 pm
- 305 Views
- 2 Replies
- Last post by laxmipathi
Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm
- Driving without supervision when will I receive notification
by jan77 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 pm
- 1849 Views
- 7 Replies
- Last post by MArora9
Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:24 pm
- If we to receive housing benefit affect my ILR application??
by work4betterfuture » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 am
- 364 Views
- 5 Replies
- Last post by work4betterfuture
Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:43 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: jigroot_123 and 21 guests