ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Decision Delayed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jazz7
Newly Registered

ILR Decision Delayed

Post by Jazz7 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:04 am

Hi all,

I am on Tier 1 General, working as an contractor (Director for my limited company). I had my ILR PEO interview yesterday, and unfortunately my ILR decision has been put on hold for some unknown reason to me. I have attached the letter given by Home office here.

Obviously its worrying me a lot, and that's why need some advise.

Does anybody know, How much time HO takes usually in giving their decision for Premium service delayed cases?
And Is there any direct fax number or email address to track this with HO?

Thanks for your help in advance.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Decision Delayed

Post by AUHS » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:16 am

Do you have the same earning and tax digits with Home office and Hmrc for your initial and extension applications ?

elpis
Newly Registered

Post by elpis » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:27 am

Jazz7 wrote:Hi all,

I am on Tier 1 General, working as an contractor (Director for my limited company). I had my ILR PEO interview yesterday, and unfortunately my ILR decision has been put on hold for some unknown reason to me. I have attached the letter given by Home office here.

Obviously its worrying me a lot, and that's why need some advise.

Does anybody know, How much time HO takes usually in giving their decision for Premium service delayed cases?
And Is there any direct fax number or email address to track this with HO?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Which PEO did you go to? Did they interview you? What questions were asked? What documents did you provide in support of your application? What is the reason in the letter they give you? What is your tax status? Only can comment if you provide this information.

Jazz7
Newly Registered

Post by Jazz7 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:32 am

Thanks for your reply AUHS.

I was a permanent employer during my initial and extension applications. My HMRC tax records are up to ate and clean, even I had 5 years tax history and SA for last 4 years and P60 for 5th year.

Moreover case worker neither asked me any questions on my earnings nor asked for any more documents.

SO they have kept all my original supporting docs with them. Actually I have a new job to join and my new employer would like to see my originals before joining. So I'm little eager to get my docs and decision back at the earliest. Is there any turn around time for cases hold up like this, and any fax or email address to chase them?

@ELPIS - I went to Croydon PEO. They followed the normal process, and took all my documents. Case worker called me in between and asked why my dependent not applying, and I said that she is in India right now so didn't apply with me now. No more questions and then after 30-40 minutes she came up with a standard letter that they have to do some further checks from a different team so can't decide today. There is no other reason given in the letter.

elpis
Newly Registered

Post by elpis » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:44 am

Were you relying on your income as contractor this time? Did you include documentation from your accountant, like accounts, dividend vouchers and accountant letter? Is this a newly incorporated company?
Do not worry , I have known people in similar circumstances and they usually get their ilr between 10 days and 5 months.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:45 am

58 pages of relevant information regarding deferred PEO application cases.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Jazz7
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Application Put on HOLD !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jazz7 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:00 pm

hi guys, can some one pls share the fax number to chase home office for deferred PEO application status??

Also does anybody know, if HO decline the ILR application then what are the possible options i.e. 'Right to Appeal' or 'No right to Appeal' etc? In what circumstances they don't give a appeal? and can you stay & work legally in the UK till the time your appeal is heard?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:47 pm

When does your current leave expire?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

hm7
Mood:

Post by hm7 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:50 pm

current leave expires next month, but anyways Home office letter supports the continuation of same status as previously.

My worry is, I i am contractor and have as job offer to join in 2 weeks time, so my new employer wants to see passport, biometic etc at the time of joining. so I am bit worried because of that and want to prepare myself upfront for all the possible scenarios.

pls help guys.. thanks

HarryJones

Post by HarryJones » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:37 pm

so what is the update on your case now?

flyingmachine
Newly Registered

Post by flyingmachine » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:25 am

Any updates please

flyingmachine
Newly Registered

Post by flyingmachine » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:15 pm

I have applied for ILR on Sept 10th at Shieffield peo. I am a directory of my own limited company. submitted payslips and dividend vouchers. along with that submitted all business statements. corp tax payments and also SA302's but still put on pending.

Letter said:
Your application is valid. But we need to do further checks on your tax payments with hmrc. ....etc

Please do you guys any ides. Please help me?

-Flying machine.

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:11 am

Immi121 wrote:See Jazz7 reply:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1228855

Regards

Immy
Lazzy bugger can't post his reply here.... must be high on something after getting ILR approved

flyingmachine
Newly Registered

Post by flyingmachine » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:50 am

Guys,

Good news. Today I have received all my docs from UKBA with ILR approved; What a relief. Thanks so much for all your support. you guys very helpful;

It took around 10 days after my PEO.

any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

~FM~