ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Deffered (No Reason Given)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tkal
Newly Registered

ILR Deffered (No Reason Given)

Post by tkal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi. I am new to this site and need advice as everyone is very experienced here. I applied for ILR on 12.08.2014 using Premium Service at Croydon.

I have been handed a further check letter and case letter code is

Caseworker:

Any Ideas or assistance?

Terry

Amber
Mood:

Re: ILR Deffered (No Reason Given)

Post by Amber » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Verify your employment is genuine or a criminality issue.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:24 am

Thanks Amber

Employment is genuine as I work for bank. Criminality check wise I got a caution in 2010 which is not in last 24 months? So how can they hold application?

Any idea about time scale as I am very nervous.

Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:30 am

Don't worry, if everything is above board it'll just be a short delay. Sometimes applications are randomly selected for verification.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 pm

I am very nervous as people have said in so many posts that it took ages to get a response even its PEO application.

Is it worth contacting MP and will I get a refund for not giving me reply on the day?

Terry

aravindb4u

Post by aravindb4u » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:32 pm

terry,

one of my friend was in same situation when went for peo at sheffield.
but ukba replied back within 5 days... Wait for another 2-3 days and may be contact ukba i would say.

Can u check ur inbox and reply for my questions? thanks

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi Aravind

many thanks. It says as a new user i cant see private messages?

I need to share my experience with someone and need advice. As you all are very experienced...

Terry

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Hi There

Would some one be able to assist me with the matter further ?

As per my previous mail, I have decided to write a letter to UKBA. Any Ideas ?

Dear UK Border Agency,

On Aug 12th, 2014 I applied for ILR using Premium service at PEO Croydon after completing a continuous period of five years in the UK under Tier 1 (General) category. This application [] was for myself and 1 dependent & whooping amount of GBP 2,990 was paid with expectation of expedited service.

My concern is that on the day I was never given opportunity to meet the actual case worker as I expected but the documents were submitted and asked to wait before being handed over one letter that "Application is valid but Further Enquiry is required"

After checking with the gentleman who handed the letter, I got a very strange reply that there is no time-scale for it. I am sorry but I have paid a lot more than the postal application just to get a reply on the day.

I have got a very reputable job in a Bank and my promotion is due next month. We also made a mortgage application which was successful but just needed the visa to complete. Hence, the reason I applied on the day and paid more because I am stuck with few important things at the moment which were directly linked to my visa application.

I appreciate that PEO is only for straight forward application. I had a caution in 2010 which I clearly mentioned on my application form, to my solicitor and to my local MP () as well. As per rule it is not in the last 24 months. I also enclosed a letter of support from my Local MP in my visa application file stating all the facts.

This is totally agonising process as first of all I never had an opportunity to discuss the case and now waiting forever after paying such an amount for expedited service.

Please understand our situation as after spending 5 productive years of our lives and being responsible residents, we are not over expecting by requesting expedite service.

Kindly look into this as my daughter is going to begin school and we are bit nervous onto deepening our roots in this marvellous country.

Many Thanks

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Please do not disclose govt official names here, on a public visible forum. There are UK statutory instruments and statues that can be used against you.

Thanks,
argus7

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi Apologies

I was just getting advice. Should I delete it? Also would you be able to guide me?

Terry

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 pm

How can I delete posts?

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Hi

Would some moderator or administrator help me in deleting a post please ???

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Edited as to remove information.

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Thanks Amber

Would you please delete my case ID number too and Mp from Loughborough too.

Thanks

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi all. As per above notes still I havn't received my visa yet. Terrible delays. Paid premium price and waiting like postal. My MP checked with HO and they said we need to do some english req test checks. What is that all about????

I am totally lost my UK Naric was checked by them last time and this time I added TRINITY COLLEGE B1 test as well.

Not sure whats going on ???

******** Upsettin ********

Moonmoon
Newly Registered

Post by Moonmoon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:13 pm

tkal wrote:Hi all. As per above notes still I havn't received my visa yet. Terrible delays. Paid premium price and waiting like postal. My MP checked with HO and they said we need to do some english req test checks. What is that all about????

I am totally lost my UK Naric was checked by them last time and this time I added TRINITY COLLEGE B1 test as well.

Not sure whats going on ???

******** Upsettin ********

Hi Terry
Did you get any decision on your application. You have not updated anything last 3 months. So i thought i would ask you, please let us know.