ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependant query hold Tier 2 ICT dependant visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Prakash222
Newly Registered

ILR dependant query hold Tier 2 ICT dependant visa

Post by Prakash222 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Hi Guru,

I have got ILR (WP+Tier2-ICT : 5 years route) in April 2014.
My wife stayed with me for more than 4 years in UK but not in continuation i.e. travelled to india on personal trip in few occasion and spend 8 months in total outside UK.

Her Tier2 (ICT) dependent visa is now valid till Oct 2015

I am planning to apply ILR dependent visa in couple of weeks time for my wife and son who born in india by post. Please could you help me clarify my following doubt in SET(O) form
- Section 1- Applicants details will be my wife details ?
- Section2 – Dependant- Son’s details
- Section 3- Will this be Tier 2 migrants or PBS dependant??
- Section-5- Home and Finance : She is not working i.e. fully dependant on me.. Do I need to fill the details like partner paying the rent of home etc.?
- As part cohabitation proof: Can we provide the proof of address like Tenancy agreement for last 2 years and last 1 year council tax statement stating both my and my wife’s name?
- I will attach my last 3 month payslip and bank statement to proof the finance situation?

Please advise if we need to provide anything else.. In the form I couldn’t find any section to provide the details of main applicant i.e. my details so not sure where to provide those details to prove it is just dependant ILR we are applying so not all document required when I applied ILR application for myself.

Thanks for your help

Prakash222
Newly Registered

Re: ILR dependant query hold Tier 2 ICT dependant visa

Post by Prakash222 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi Gurus,
Pls could you help me to have response on my queries.

Thanks

Prakash222
Newly Registered

Re: ILR dependant query hold Tier 2 ICT dependant visa

Post by Prakash222 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Dear Expert,

Please could you help me on below query as i am due to apply the application on 5th december.

Thanks