ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Eligibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sridhar426luk
Newly Registered

ILR Eligibility

Post by sridhar426luk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi,Please help me with below query.

First Visa Stamp date :21/12/2009
First Entry in to UK : 01/01/2010
Current Visa Valid Date: 18/11/2014

I am renewing my Visa from UK only till now from first stamping date and i never applied visa from outside of UK in the above period. Also overall i am outside of UK for 154 days in this period.

Can you please let me know whether i am eligible for ILR or not as i have 6 days short i feel based on the current Visa status.So just want to know is there any way that I can get my ILR.

Also as per the below UK GOV document up to 28days we can stay in UK after Visa expiry
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... Part_5.pdf.

So i am just checking as my visa is expiring on 18th Nov and i am eligible for ILR on 24th Nov so whether i can stay in UK and complete my ILR process with out moving to Tier2, please confirm

Amber
Mood:

Re: ILR Eligibility

Post by Amber » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:29 am

You can apply from Sunday, 23 November 2014

Apply by post (keep receipt) on 17/11/2014. Those few days shouldn't matter.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.