ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Enquiry for lost passport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILR062015
Newly Registered

ILR Enquiry for lost passport

Post by ILR062015 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi,

I have my ILR due in few months. I recently lost my passport so I want to find out what proofs should I provide to prove my 5 years continuity in UK. I will be able to provide the details of my all the tickets but case worker won't be able to see my entry and exit stamps because I have lost my old passport and have got a new one on which I have not travellled.

I am sure that UK agency must be keeping the records of every entry at their end so is it possible to get some proofs from them which I can add in my application.

It would be great if anyone can share their experience with me. Thanks

ILR062015
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Enquiry for lost passport

Post by ILR062015 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:27 pm

HI All,

It would be great if anyone can reply to my query?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Apply for your Subject Access Request from HO and you can also use your P60s for the 5 years with your air tickets you have. Do you have proof of the lost passport etc?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILR062015
Newly Registered

Post by ILR062015 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Thanks mate. Yes i have police report & p60s as well.

Sorry for not raising earlier but i have one more worrying query. As i lost my passport & brp outside UK , i had to get BRP replacement visa but that said employment not allowed which is very weird as my lost and new brp allows work being on Tier1. It was just not possible for me to leave job at that time coz brp replacement takes up to 3 months. Do you think it can create problem for me as i will have to show that month salary slip for earnings. Please help me in resolving this. Thanks.

ILR062015
Newly Registered

Post by ILR062015 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi All,

Can someone please share their experience or knowledge with me on my this query. I know it is a very different type of query but it would help me in understanding my circumstances whether I should go ahead or not?

Thanks.