ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Long Residence rejection due to CCJ

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

ILR Long Residence rejection due to CCJ

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello All

I have just registered for this forum as i have heard that its very useful

I have an extremely important query

Are there any cases where ILR long residence application has been rejected due to CCJ? Please let me know

I have a CCJ (3 years old) but i just managed to set up a payment plan. Will it be ok if i attach this payment plan (with a covering letter explaining the CCJ) along with declaring it on SET LR application form?

Is this going to cause any problems that the payment plan has just been set up before the application date? shall i wait and then apply after a month when the first payment is actually been paid according to payment plan or will it be sufficient if i just apply now by attaching the agreed payment plan?

thanks very much

silentsmile

Re: ILR Long Residence rejection due to CCJ

Post by silentsmile » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello aeysha Asalamoaliekum wr

could you please explain in more details. What type of ccjs is applied on you debit issues or etc.

Secondly how did you found that ccjs applied on and you jave where did you confirmed this.

last is wait from seniors reply and be patience im also on same boat but I would like seniors to asnwer of your problems.

I have debits defaults but not ccjs which is confirmed by credit check firm "Experian credit score"

Many thanks

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:47 am

Hello

My CCJ is in relation to unpaid overdraft.

Dear experienced members, Please let me know if there are any cases known where ILR application has been rejected due to CCJ

thanks

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Hello Gurus

Please provide some update regarding my query. Thanking you all in advance

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:12 am

Hi Members

Please provide me some advice regarding county court judgement. Have you heard of any case where ILR was rejected because of county court? will it be ok if i just declare the judgement on SET LR and attach the payment agreement along with the covering letter explaining the judgement?

Please help

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:46 am

As long as you set up a payment plan. Get a letter from them if possible that you made a payment arrangement with them as a proof and can include that with your application proving that you are making efforts to clear of your debts

Please let us know the outcome of your application and all the best!!

Declare it and you will be fine with the letter that you are in payment arrangement.

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 am

thanks very much

have you heard of any case where an application was rejected because of county court judgement? Does this come under general grounds for refusal?

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:35 pm

My CCJ is in relation to unpaid creditcard.

Dear experienced members, Please let me know if there are any cases known where ILR application has been rejected due to CCJ

thanks