ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (o) good character

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TBG
Newly Registered

ILR (o) good character

Post by TBG » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:11 am

Hi there,
Yesterday i send my completed ILR application to UKVI, once i get it back and send it for naturalization in the near future, do i need to reveal a incidence from my past record in the application form below?

In the year 2011, i was caught by TFL bus number: 25 ticket checker, travelling without touching the oyster.Then i received a fine from court of 115 pounds which i paid then and then.

So can these facts come up again and harm my chances or should i reveal everything on my application form. Plz moderators/advisers and readers any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Casa

Re: ILR (o) good character

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:13 am

You should declare it.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.