ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - PEO CROYDON -Approved

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bobgene
Newly Registered

ILR - PEO CROYDON -Approved

Post by Bobgene » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi,

I have applied for ILR at Croydon today and it was successful

Documents provided and needed

1) Set (O) form for self and dependants
2) Appointment letter print out along with Fee paid proof
3) 12 months Payslips and Bank Statements showing the same and highlighted
4) KOL and Life in UK Test for both myself and spouse (I didn't have KOL certificate as had Masters Degree from UK University)
5) 3 months saving statement showing Maintenance Funds for myself and 3 dependants
6) Absence letter from employer supported by same period payslip and Bank statement i.e. Feb 11, absence was only 2 weeks
7) Driving License Counterpart as had 3 Fixed Penalty Points (Although it's mentioned in the form that Fixed Penalty Points are exempted but it's better to declare it yourself)
8) Cohabitation documents i.e. 2 years utility bills and mortgage statement
9) PBS calculator print out

Photocopies of all documents is a must along with the copies of your recent and previous passports and Biometric Cards.

Appointment time was 1300 hrs and was returned at 1500 hrs no interview, waited in the cafeteria, parking is also very convenient just opposite in the Whitgift Centre.

Very good, efficient staff and system.

Good luck to everyone going for the same.

ferryahmed82

Re: ILR - PEO CROYDON -Approved

Post by ferryahmed82 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 am

congratz

I think photocopies are optional isn't it?? Better to take them with you but not a must, am I right??

um103
Newly Registered

Post by um103 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 am

Bobgene wrote:Hi,

I have applied for ILR at Croydon today and it was successful

Documents provided and needed

1) Set (O) form for self and dependants
2) Appointment letter print out along with Fee paid proof
3) 12 months Payslips and Bank Statements showing the same and highlighted
4) KOL and Life in UK Test for both myself and spouse (I didn't have KOL certificate as had Masters Degree from UK University)
5) 3 months saving statement showing Maintenance Funds for myself and 3 dependants
6) Absence letter from employer supported by same period payslip and Bank statement i.e. Feb 11, absence was only 2 weeks
7) Driving License Counterpart as had 3 Fixed Penalty Points (Although it's mentioned in the form that Fixed Penalty Points are exempted but it's better to declare it yourself)
8) Cohabitation documents i.e. 2 years utility bills and mortgage statement
9) PBS calculator print out

Photocopies of all documents is a must along with the copies of your recent and previous passports and Biometric Cards.

Appointment time was 1300 hrs and was returned at 1500 hrs no interview, waited in the cafeteria, parking is also very convenient just opposite in the Whitgift Centre.

Very good, efficient staff and system.

Good luck to everyone going for the same.

I am sure its not but just to double check that there is no minimum threshold to the maintainance fund requirement ?

ferryahmed82

Post by ferryahmed82 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:39 am

No its optional

Good to attach it, but not mandatory

Bobgene
Newly Registered

Post by Bobgene » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 pm

ferryahmed82 wrote:No its optional

Good to attach it, but not mandatory
Hi,

I know it's optional but we should not give any reason to refuse or defer the application due to the point which is not very clear. So better to attached it and play safe.

Regarding photocopies I think that is required as when you submit the documents and form they do ask you if you've the photocopies, again better not to provide any reason.

Regards,

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Post by smartkhan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:40 am

Bobgene wrote:I know it's optional but we should not give any reason to refuse or defer the application due to the point which is not very clear. So better to attached it and play safe.
They cannot refuse your application for not having photocopies. They have big photocopiers/printers in their offices. This is not a 3rd world country.

naz77

Post by naz77 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Mine also got approved yesterday . I have a question , when they called me to collect the documents they gave me a paper which just tell that u will receive ur BRP in next 7 days. no mention of any approval or anything. In the second page it is mentioned that ur ILR is approved and it mentions some rules etc. is that means that i got the approval . pls advise

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Post by smartkhan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:24 pm

:|
naz77 wrote:Mine also got approved yesterday . I have a question , when they called me to collect the documents they gave me a paper which just tell that u will receive ur BRP in next 7 days. no mention of any approval or anything. In the second page it is mentioned that ur ILR is approved and it mentions some rules etc. is that means that i got the approval . pls advise

shace318

Post by shace318 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:20 pm

@NAZ
thats the standard letter UKBA give. dont worry its approved.

shace