ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR postal applications (excluding 10/14 yr.)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

math123

Re: ILR postal applications (excluding SET(LR))

Post by math123 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi Nasir,

As far as i know hmrc is not updating the sa302 for amendmends older than 4 years.

Shawnmirza

Post by Shawnmirza » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 am

Help Required,

In my previous application for extension i have added myself and 3 dependents (One UK Born Son). I have applied for ILR on the 1st of Feb and skipped ILR for my son born in UK as per MN1 Section 1 (3) which states that after i will get my ILR approved i can apply for Naturalisation for children born in UK.

Now i have received a letter from Homeoffice asking why i haven't added my 2nd Son (who is born in UK) to my ILR application where in the cover note and in the application i have mentioned that After approval i will be applying for his Naturalisation.

Just wondered have anyone else came through this before and what should be the best way to approach.

Any help / information would be highly helpful.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Regards,

longhorn

Post by longhorn » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:03 am

Shawnmirza wrote:Help Required,

In my previous application for extension i have added myself and 3 dependents (One UK Born Son). I have applied for ILR on the 1st of Feb and skipped ILR for my son born in UK as per MN1 Section 1 (3) which states that after i will get my ILR approved i can apply for Naturalisation for children born in UK.

Now i have received a letter from Homeoffice asking why i haven't added my 2nd Son (who is born in UK) to my ILR application where in the cover note and in the application i have mentioned that After approval i will be applying for his Naturalisation.

Just wondered have anyone else came through this before and what should be the best way to approach.

Any help / information would be highly helpful.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Regards,
Hi,

The caseworker asked the same question to one of my friend who went on PEO, he simply said that the child is UK born and doesnt need to travel anytime soon. He also mentioned that when he gets his ILR, he would apply for Child's registration as a British Child.

They probably didnt read your cover letter :) Simply writing a letter explaining this should suffice.

Have a look at the similar post which'd help you writing your reply.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 95607.html

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:22 am

As far as i know if you ever applied for your childs visa(dependant) you still have apply again before MN1 application

kapil83
Newly Registered

Post by kapil83 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi Wasi36

hi mate any updates after the interview?? are you considering for premium upgrade?? My friend still have not heard anything yet, its almost 3 months now since he had interview.

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi Kapil
No update yet. 2months and 10 days now since i have been interviewed. Some of senior members beleive my app.may not be considered for prem upgarade so i am still waiting. They reply in due time
I applied on 5th of march. Interviewed on 19th of may.
There was PEO Approval yesterday. He had tax amendments for 10-11. But no question was asked and no form was given to fill.

kapil83
Newly Registered

Post by kapil83 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi Wasi36

Thanks for the reply it will be exactly 6 months wait for my friend on the 4th aug and had his interview on may 4th (3 months since interview). so he is expecting in a weeks time. he didnt have any ammendments and paid all taxes on time

NickTheKiwi

Post by NickTheKiwi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Sent 20th June, Signed special delivery 21st June, payment taken a few days later and nothing since. No letter no nothing just take the money and don't give you a receipt.

winnter_summer
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by winnter_summer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:05 pm

kapil83 wrote:Hi Wasi36

hi mate any updates after the interview?? are you considering for premium upgrade?? My friend still have not heard anything yet, its almost 3 months now since he had interview.
Hi,
Applied end of November 2015. I had interview on 24/05/2016. No update yet. still waiting. I ring home office every week. same answer every day ' still considering' :cry: . call centre staff not very friendly either.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:39 am

Dear all,

I have applied on 19th Feb and still waiting for decision, is there anyone who applied during same time and still waiting for decision?

Thanks,
Dhillu

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi Dhillu,

I have applied on March 17. Since then I only received one auto email from HO that my application is still under consideration.

I think you should hear something in the next couple of weeks. Otherwise i am not sure, probably meeting the local MP is the only choice left. What are u planning to do.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:07 pm

Hello friend, thanks for your reply, I will wait till 19th August and then I can call them to find the status. I am hoping some update from HO by then!!

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Dhillu,

Thats a good start. I am sure you will hear something in the next couple of weeks.

Shawnmirza

Post by Shawnmirza » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:13 pm

SetO guy wrote:Dhillu,

Thats a good start. I am sure you will hear something in the next couple of weeks.

I have applied on the 1st of Feb and still waiting, received a letter last week from HO enquiring why i haven't attached the form for my son who is born in UK .Replied back to the letter yesterday but rest still waiting.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Shawnmirza wrote:
SetO guy wrote:Dhillu,

I have applied on the 1st of Feb and still waiting, received a letter last week from HO enquiring why i haven't attached the form for my son who is born in UK .Replied back to the letter yesterday but rest still waiting.

Good luck!! Hopefully your visa will be sorted soon.

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 am

Hi Dhillu,

Have you had any self employment in your ilr application or previous applications.

I have had some self employment for initial and extention. But ilr application all paye.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 am

SetO guy wrote:Hi Dhillu,

Have you had any self employment in your ilr application or previous applications.

I have had some self employment for initial and extention. But ilr application all paye.

It is same with me, I had self employment for initial and extension but only PAYE for ILR application. One of my friend's friend who applied on 9th Feb received letter from HO last week saying that they need more time to decide, I do not have more details though!

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:43 am

Thank you Dhillu.

I was wondering if HO mentioned any new timlines on your friend' case. 6 months is already too too long and now further wait.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:18 am

SetO guy wrote:Thank you Dhillu.

I was wondering if HO mentioned any new timlines on your friend' case. 6 months is already too too long and now further wait.
I have been told that there was no new time line but this information may not be accurate as this is not my direct contact. I will keep this updated if any new updates.

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:33 am

Applied on 4 Feb 2016 Set (M) for my wife via Manchester council. Received the Approval Letter today 01/08/2016. The Biometric is on its way within 7 working days.

Good luck guys it was a long wait but looks like HO started processing Feb applications. Very soon all people waiting will get the good news.
"Pray before you are Prayed upon"

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:38 am

Thanks Dhillu.

I am surprised at the delay that HO doing these days. Not sure if this is to do further checks or just delay due to regular turnover.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:06 pm

SetO guy wrote:Thanks Dhillu.

I am surprised at the delay that HO doing these days. Not sure if this is to do further checks or just delay due to regular turnover.
I think it is due to bit of both!!

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:07 pm

aakkoo wrote:Applied on 4 Feb 2016 Set (M) for my wife via Manchester council. Received the Approval Letter today 01/08/2016. The Biometric is on its way within 7 working days.

Good luck guys it was a long wait but looks like HO started processing Feb applications. Very soon all people waiting will get the good news.

Congratulations, it is always great to hear good news :)

Shawnmirza

Post by Shawnmirza » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Final Update

Application sent on 1st of Feb 2016 (Postal Application)

Received letter on 27th Aug asking why I have not added my kids (born in UK) to my ILR application.
Sent a letter back on 28th Aug mentioning that I will apply for them later through MN1.

Received final letter today along with other paper work i.e. 02-08-2016 that BRP will be sent in 7 to 10 working days.

Its been 6 months and 1 day for me from start to finish.

Case was solely based on PAYE no self employment through the entire process.

Regards,
Zeeshan

visaforus

Post by visaforus » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Initial application and extension were self employed +employed. ILR was employed only. No tax amendments. Thank you[/quote]

Hi have you received your BRP ?[/quote]

BRP came 3 days later to approval letter.