ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

King_tier1

ILR Query

Post by King_tier1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:13 pm

I came to UK on 28/01/2005 and I understand that my eligibility starts from 01/01/2015 through 10 year route. Last year (March 2013) I been stopped during a train journey for not having tickets covering full length of journey and Revenue Protection officer took my address details and signature. He advised me that follow up will come through post and no correspondence received until today. There were no other criminal convictions/fines I have during this 10 years. Dear forum members, Kindly advise should I mention this on my application or I can ignore since/may be train company decided not to proceed with case? What if they start communication during waiting period for ILR (avg 14 weeks atm)
Last edited by King_tier1 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Query

Post by physicskate » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:44 pm

King_tier1 wrote:I came to UK on 28/01/2015 and I understand that my eligibility starts from 01/01/2015 through 10 year route. Last year (March 2013) I been stopped during a train journey for not having tickets covering full length of journey and Revenue Protection officer took my address details and signature. He advised me that follow up will come through post and no correspondence received until today. There were no other criminal convictions/fines I have during this 10 years. Dear forum members, Kindly advise should I mention this on my application or I can ignore since/may be train company decided not to proceed with case? What if they start communication during waiting period for ILR (avg 14 weeks atm)

You came to the UK in the future?

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:29 pm

physicskate wrote:
King_tier1 wrote:I came to UK on 28/01/2015 and I understand that my eligibility starts from 01/01/2015 through 10 year route. Last year (March 2013) I been stopped during a train journey for not having tickets covering full length of journey and Revenue Protection officer took my address details and signature. He advised me that follow up will come through post and no correspondence received until today. There were no other criminal convictions/fines I have during this 10 years. Dear forum members, Kindly advise should I mention this on my application or I can ignore since/may be train company decided not to proceed with case? What if they start communication during waiting period for ILR (avg 14 weeks atm)

You came to the UK in the future?
sorry I meant 2005 :?

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:17 pm

well if the train company didn't take action n u certain that u hvn't missed any letter from dem then it wuld be okay since u hvn't been fined or charged :D

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:45 am

riz1986 wrote:well if the train company didn't take action n u certain that u hvn't missed any letter from dem then it wuld be okay since u hvn't been fined or charged :D
Thank you. Do you think, its important at least in my case, to check against some police database to see this event have a record ?

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:55 pm

riz1986 wrote:well if the train company didn't take action n u certain that u hvn't missed any letter from dem then it wuld be okay since u hvn't been fined or charged :D
Got my ILR with no issues.