ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TODMATT
Diamond Member

ILR question

Post by TODMATT » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Can anyone recommend any good law firms or an expert immigration lawyer or any good solicitors with good review etc please am looking for one to handle my application. I have a spouse visa which currently runs till Feb next year so am looking for any immigration lawyer for some advice please
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

vineeth
Newly Registered

Re: ILR question

Post by vineeth » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Please contact Mr xxxxxx After 31'st December 2014 as he is out on a holiday now.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:01 pm

TODMATT wrote:Can anyone recommend any good law firms or an expert immigration lawyer or any good solicitors with good review etc please am looking for one to handle my application. I have a spouse visa which currently runs till Feb next year so am looking for any immigration lawyer for some advice please
You can ask the questions here and I am sure some one will answer. Apply yourself and save yourself some ££££s :)
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:50 am

Thank you guys for your reply.

Here is my question

was granted my spouse visa in Feb 2013. My Visa currently runs till Feb 5th 2015. The question is regarding the first of year of documentation since we live in my in laws house for some months. I did not change my address from my previous address but my wife did due to CRB took ages to come in order for me to start working instead I redirect my letters from the old address to my in laws address I.e I do not have any evidence of me living at my in laws house apart from my wife. The only document we have in the first year is tenancy agreement when we moved into the flat in Aug 2013. What do you suggest I should in this instance hence the reason I need a immigration expert to advice and help with my application and am worried due to the fees they charge and does it matter if the some of the documents doesn't match as long as it is on the address. Please any good advice will be highly appreciated
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:56 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

akas83
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by akas83 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:48 am

Hi,
I am looking for a good lawyer, please pm me if possible . Thanks