ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (O) application for dependants?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dasavathar

ILR SET (O) application for dependants?

Post by Dasavathar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Hello All,

I will be applying for my ILR in December based of 5 years in Tier 1 General.
My wife and children will also applying with me as dependants. My questions are:

1) Is SET (O) version 07/14 is the right form?

2) Is there a separate application form for Dependants are just one application for all of us?

3) My wife has a degree taught in English which is shown in the point based calculator, can I use this as evidence or I need to get NARIC confirmation certificate?

If I am allowed to show the point based calculator as evidence; my doubt is: I am pretending as she is a Tier 1 General applicant because there is no option in the calculator for the dependants. Is it ok to show the points she gaining from the calculator as a main applicant?

Thanks in advance for your support and guidance.

Dasavathar

Re: ILR SET (O) application for dependants?

Post by Dasavathar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Any suggestion for the above post?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:39 pm

1. Yes
2. All on the same form.
3. Yes insofar as 20 or more points are awarded for qualification and 10 for English Skills, in addition to LIUK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Thanks Amber.