ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon - Tier 2 Applicant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

varunchadha2583

ILR Success at Croydon - Tier 2 Applicant

Post by varunchadha2583 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Dear All,

My ILR application was successful yesterday. I applied on the basis of Tier 2 ICT + Tier 2 Gen at Croydon PEO.

Before I start explaining my case and experience, I would like to thank Manci, Amber, Vinny & several others who kindly provided help and guidance to me.

Here is post around my case:-
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1112503

One of the issues I had was HMRC did not have records from my previous employer so I had to sent them my P60's to update this.

My experience below:-

Entered PEO at 12:15 for 12:30 appointment. Security check. After security check you head to third floor.

Once there you can queue up to show your payment receipt, form, passport. Then they give u a token i.e. application number.

then you are called to one of the desk(your no will appear in screen and announced). At the desk, your details will be entered into the system. it takes around 15-20 minutes. Then a folder containing your no will be given and asked to put the Form, Passport, BRP, supporting original documents and copies inside it. Then rubber banded and given back to us and asked to wait fro biometric. you have to go to the respective booth when your no is called. Once there, you have to hand over the file and there give your fingerprints and photo will be taken.
Then you wait and wait and wait :)

Following were the sequence(if I remember correctly )

1. Awaiting fingerprint confirmation - took 10 minutes for me
2. Awaiting Consideration - another 10 minutes
3. Under Consideration - around 45 minutes
4. Ready for Collection - at this time you wait to be called to specific desk. I remember when I collected mine, there were couple more behind me collecting there's from the same desk. I think they usually have single desk for successful applications collection.

Documents submitted:-

Employers letter containing the latest SOC code.
6 months payslips
6 months bank statements where salary is credited
6 months bank statements where I maintain balance
absence letter from previous and current employer
degree and pbs calculator printout
LIUK
4 P60's & 1 P45
Employment history letter from HMRC

In my case the case worker just asked me to put all original and copies inside the folder without checking which one's I am submitting, I have seen with some other posts that case workers check and returns some docs if they feel some are not required but dint happen in my case.
Last edited by varunchadha2583 on Wed May 27, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Foreigner123

Re: ILR Success at Croydon - Tier 2 Applicant

Post by Foreigner123 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Congratulations !!!