ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success peo

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nice32

ILR success peo

Post by nice32 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:14 am

hi to all ,
by the grace of Allah i got my ilr yesterdays , went very early and was told not allowed so early so waited outside in MacDonald . despite paying all the taxes on time and no problem in the case , case worker took almost 8 hour to decide my case , i was entered 12.45 and left the building around 19.30 in fact i was the last applicant when i was leaving the building , they approved my ILR after 40 minutes interview about previous work history , he asked too much question despite the fact that i was ill at that time , they not only interviewed me but also handed over me a questioner regrading my self employment . though i am very cautious regarding previous work history so took every document with me it was a huge bundle . even the case worker was surprised when he asked do you have any additional documents ?
though i have to accept that all those question were rel vent,
documents i submitted Regarding my previous and current work history were SA302 for tier 1 general initial application and extension application , and for the current year i submitted payslips and bank statement . thought i had all SA302 and p60 in my hand but did not submitted ,later on after interview i submitted all the additional documents. after long hours waiting when got the good news i was happy but my sever temperature did not allow me to feel that joy . in the end thanks to all those who helped through this forum .

Malik44

Re: ILR success peo

Post by Malik44 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:38 am

Congratulations

smeer123
Newly Registered

Post by smeer123 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:49 am

nice32 wrote:hi to all ,
by the grace of Allah i got my ilr yesterdays , went very early and was told not allowed so early so waited outside in MacDonald . despite paying all the taxes on time and no problem in the case , case worker took almost 8 hour to decide my case , i was entered 12.45 and left the building around 19.30 in fact i was the last applicant when i was leaving the building , they approved my ILR after 40 minutes interview about previous work history , he asked too much question despite the fact that i was ill at that time , they not only interviewed me but also handed over me a questioner regrading my self employment . though i am very cautious regarding previous work history so took every document with me it was a huge bundle . even the case worker was surprised when he asked do you have any additional documents ?
though i have to accept that all those question were rel vent,
documents i submitted Regarding my previous and current work history were SA302 for tier 1 general initial application and extension application , and for the current year i submitted payslips and bank statement . thought i had all SA302 and p60 in my hand but did not submitted ,later on after interview i submitted all the additional documents. after long hours waiting when got the good news i was happy but my sever temperature did not allow me to feel that joy . in the end thanks to all those who helped through this forum .
Congratulations.....glad to hear tht....which peo was it...?....n wat work history he asked abt...?....employed or self employed...?....initial or abt extension...?....thanks

nice32

Post by nice32 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:03 am

thanks to malikk44 and sameer, i went to croydon and i learnt through this forum that it is the best in all peos . he asked about employment and self employment work history for all the years . my suggestion will be to go any PEO but prepare your self for unexpected interview.

PSCILR
BANNED

Post by PSCILR » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi Nice32,

Congratulations on your ILR. From your previous posts it seems like you were employed all the time or were you self employed in some years?

Also could you please tell about that questionnaire that caseworker asked you to fill ?

Regards

worry
Newly Registered

Post by worry » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:57 am

Please mate can you tell us about the questions??

Samsaro
Newly Registered

Post by Samsaro » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Congrats bro..!!

Can you pls brief us the questions that were asked?

Nasimmig
Newly Registered

Post by Nasimmig » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Congrats bro ...did you ever amend your tax return ? If yes then which year was that for ? And how long did it take for you to get updated SA302 from hmrc

sunpatel23
Newly Registered

Post by sunpatel23 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:22 am

congratulation

could you please tell us more about your interview questions ??