ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - T1 approval letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

valeed.naim2

ILR - T1 approval letter

Post by valeed.naim2 » Fri May 17, 2013 8:26 am

Hello,

I am going to apply ILR in few weeks time. I have found the problem I do not have T1 initial approval letter. I have Tier 1 Extension approval letter which is showing the same points which I have claimed in Tier1 initial application except the earning. Earning points more than Tier1 initial application.

Please advise does it requires these letter for ILR application or they have all records in their system. Thanks

TheGreenTea

Post by TheGreenTea » Fri May 17, 2013 8:47 am

Hello

I was told by my lawyer that you don't need to supply the HO approval letters.
However, because my case was complicated I have supplied every possible document I could find. Where I didn't have HO approval letter I just attached a copy of biometric residence cards (as they were sent to HO when I was applying for a different category visa before and obv never returned back)

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Fri May 17, 2013 2:07 pm

I concur with your lawyer . My dear , you don't need your initial approval letter, if you include it, it serves no useful purpose .

Regardless of complication you think you might have that document will not add any value whatsoever.

Regarding the complication which you failed to mention, you may consider to look for a RELIABLE and TESTED legal representative to handle your case.

However, if you choose to share it on this forum, am confident there are people who could offer you relevant advise to safe cost.

BEST OF LUCK
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

kami786110
Newly Registered

Post by kami786110 » Fri May 17, 2013 10:21 pm

no initial approval letter needed, got my ILR this week and no T1 General approval letter provided and was never asked as it's not one of the required documents you need to produce