ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

madhav24
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by madhav24 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:21 pm

I was applied for my Tier 1 General in 2011 Feb. I was self employed at that time,

Feb/2013 - 1st extension. Paid all the Tax what I filed during my HSMP aspplicaiton. I have the Tax clearance letters from HMRC as a proof and the accountant doc's that shows for how much I filed.

Feb/2016 - my ILR.

I am doing permanent role since August/ 2011 to till date.

The problem is:

I took 70 days leave in March 2011 as soon as I got the HSMP. Its un-paid leave, not doing any job at that time. When I came back I started a permanent role.
Now do I need any letter covering my holidays?

When I started a permanent role in 2011 did for less than 35K (my visa requirement is 35K). Is this a problem?

During extension I did a 2nd job too to cover my 35K requirement. All are Payroll only. got my visa extended in 2013. Is there any problem here doing 2nd job for a couple of months?

Now I am getting more than 35K in my permanent role.

I missed one P60 during these 5 years time. I changed job in March 2015 so got P45. How do I get the P60 for the financial year 2014-15?

geriatrix

Re: ILR

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:15 pm

HSMP ceased to exist in 2008!

The answers to your queries can be found in FAQs for ILR - Tier 1G/Tier 2/WP/HSMP - Read before posting
Life isn't fair, but you can be!