ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Tire 2 5 Years Dependent Cohabitation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mdtaifurrahman
Newly Registered

ILR Tire 2 5 Years Dependent Cohabitation

Post by mdtaifurrahman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 pm

Hello Guys,

I came to the UK along with my family (wife+2 kids) on Tire 2 General category + Tire 2 dependents visas: landing 5th Oct 2011. Since we lived here under the same visa schemes. I am due to apply for ILR soon. To prove cohabitation with my wife and family, should I submit docs spanning the whole past 5 years or just past 2 years would suffice?

Thank you very much.

Bests

Casa

Re: ILR Tire 2 5 Years Dependent Cohabitation

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:56 pm

Since your wife's last visa extension. The Case Worker doesn't need to see the same evidence twice.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.