ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Unpaid leave evidence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sriniofj
Newly Registered

ILR - Unpaid leave evidence

Post by sriniofj » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:40 am

Hello Friends,
Im applying ILR next week and thinking to avoid to attach the employer letter for absenses because I got unpaid leave for 2 weeks. I was out of UK for only 60 days in whole of 5 years, so I think employer letter is not needed. Have any one applied without attching such letter and could you pls advise me what option should be selected for the question "6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?" (displayed below with option ) on the application form.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?

[b]A)[/b]Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?

[b]B)[/b] Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons

[b]C)[/b] Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s))
Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel

[b]D[/b])Other

If you have ticked ‘Other’ please briefly specify below what evidence you have provided.Please note only evidence of compelling or compassionate reasons must be listed in this box.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR - Unpaid leave evidence

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:25 am

Why have you started another topic?

Please continue (click) in your existing topic (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.