ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR wrong category selected from online appointment portal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nitinkhera
Newly Registered

ILR wrong category selected from online appointment portal

Post by nitinkhera » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi,

Kindly help. Will appreciate a quick advise.
I am on tier 1 (general) and applying for my ILR this 6th oct along with 1 dependent (wife)
I am been advised that the i selected a wrong category from the online appointment portal.
I am not sure if this is the case as i am getting mixed opinions and worried since i only have 5 days left for my appointment.
To cut the whole story short: under the Set (O) appointment i had selected ‘other main applicant’ instead of ‘Tier 1’. The total fees that i paid for me and dependent is £2984.00.
Please advise if its still ok for me to walk in for the appointment or do i have to cancel and rebook the appointment again in the correct category i.e. ‘tier 1’.
Thanks in Advance

Malik44

Re: ILR wrong category selected from online appointment port

Post by Malik44 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:31 am

You don't need to cancel and rebook the appointment again fees is same in either case you select T 1 G or other.
and set o form is same as well. You will be fine.
But if you still need peace of mind than phone Croydon PEO centre explain them they will change other to Tier 1 G

nitinkhera
Newly Registered

Re: ILR wrong category selected from online appointment port

Post by nitinkhera » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 am

Many thanks Malik