ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS MIDDL NAME AN ISSUE FOR ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

em-em

IS MIDDL NAME AN ISSUE FOR ILR

Post by em-em » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:06 pm

hello again, i just wanna ask if someone have the same worries like mine..i just recently changed my passport under my husband's name and my middle name should be my maiden name but in my council tax,nhs letter,edf and national insurance number is it's in under my husband's name but my middle name was my mother's maiden name as they copy it from my passport,i have to use my dad's last name as my middle name now coz it's our culture,i hope that it's not gonna be a big issue to the UKBA as i'm applying for ILR on march 2015,any advise pls thank you! sorry can't edit the topic,it should be "MIDDLE" :oops: