ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Limited Company Director - ILR Appointment in 2 days

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ravimbhatt
Newly Registered

Limited Company Director - ILR Appointment in 2 days

Post by ravimbhatt » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi Guys,

Need some help urgently. I am a limited company contractor and going for an ILR from 5 year T1 G route. I am planning to put these documents:

- 12 months salary slips signed and stamped by accountant
- 12 months dividend vouchers signed and stamped by accountant
- last 2 years unaudited financial statements signed and stamped by accountant
- 12 months personal bank stmts
- 12 months business bank stmts
- 12 months invoices

Questions are:

1. do i need to sign and stamp each page of financial stmt from accountant? there are 8-10 pages.
2. do i myself need to sign and stamp salary slip and div vouchers? (with company stamp and my sign? )
3. do i or the accountant or both need to sign and stamp the invoices?

Seniors and all please help me with this one.

Thanks!
Ravi

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Limited Company Director - ILR Appointment in 2 days

Post by aliq09 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:34 am

Hi ,

Here are my remarks IMHO

12 months salary slips signed and stamped by accountant ......OK
- 12 months dividend vouchers signed and stamped by accountant .........OK
- last 2 years unaudited financial statements signed and stamped by accountant ..... it should be last financial years and covering the period till your application dates . Suppose your accounts ends in DEC 2014 and you are going now in APRIL 2015 .. You need accounts Y/14 & Profit and loss Accounts from JAN 15 to MARCH 15
- 12 months personal bank stmts...... OK
- 12 months business bank stmts .... OK
- 12 months invoices .... OK

ADD

Your CTAX documents for current year , additional CTAX ( PAID) from the previous years . If you have your SA302 ( self assessment report from HMRC ) attach those one as well . Proof of NI / VAT / TAX paid to HMRC

Questions are:

1. do i need to sign and stamp each page of financial stmt from accountant? there are 8-10 pages. i think it's only one page where you and accontant sign .. please consult your accountant
2. do i myself need to sign and stamp salary slip and div vouchers? (with company stamp and my sign? ).... Salary slip no need .. Div Vouchers by Accountant and your signature as well
3. do i or the accountant or both need to sign and stamp the invoices? ... You raise invoices so will sign them ... If all your invoice income is coming to your business account dont put invoices ... make your case simple .. If they need Invoices , they will call you to desk ...
Thanks

Ali

ravimbhatt
Newly Registered

Post by ravimbhatt » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:20 am

Hi Ali,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

One last doubt i had is about dependent absences. Do i need to put absences in the cover letter or anywhere? Absences for my wife and kids are not more than 180 days in last 12 months and previous 12 months as well.

Thanks!
Ravi

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:15 pm

IMHO , it's your abscence which is important ... dependent abscence can be no issue until and unless there are huge gaps. I recommend to do the following:

1) Arrange your cohab in year wise basis starting from 2015/14 and than 2013 .

2) Arrange docs in " combined name " and seperate name.
Thanks

Ali

Hasib777
Newly Registered

Post by Hasib777 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for my ILR this November. This is the first time i am working as a Director of a Limited company and I need to show 35k to claim my previous earning.

My question is, will the gross dividend (Not the net Dividend) amount be counted towards my total earning of 35k or is it the net dividend after tax will be counted?

If I count only the net Dividend then i will be short of 3k to get 35k but if i add the gross dividend before tax then i can manage to earn over 35k.

Please reply me someone to help me to understand the process.

Thanks a lot.

Hasib

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:58 am

Hasib777 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for my ILR this November. This is the first time i am working as a Director of a Limited company and I need to show 35k to claim my previous earning.

My question is, will the gross dividend (Not the net Dividend) amount be counted towards my total earning of 35k or is it the net dividend after tax will be counted?

If I count only the net Dividend then i will be short of 3k to get 35k but if i add the gross dividend before tax then i can manage to earn over 35k.

Please reply me someone to help me to understand the process.

Thanks a lot.

Hasib

Gross dividend and gross salary. Not net. This is quite clear in the guidance notes if you read it.

tierone_extension

Post by tierone_extension » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:30 pm

aliq09 wrote:IMHO , it's your abscence which is important ... dependent abscence can be no issue until and unless there are huge gaps. I recommend to do the following:

1) Arrange your cohab in year wise basis starting from 2015/14 and than 2013 .

2) Arrange docs in " combined name " and seperate name.
Hi Aliq,
I have a query regarding cohab docs.
Do we need to sumit all 2 years document (i.e. from Mar 2013 to till date ) or mar 2013 statements and April 2015 statements
I mean if joint account bank statements, all continuous 2 years statements or 1 mont statement in 2013 and this month statement plz?