ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liverpool PEO Saturday- Final checks + suggestions please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aravindb4u

Liverpool PEO Saturday- Final checks + suggestions please

Post by aravindb4u » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi folks,

Thanks for the incredible support so far throughout this journey.
My big day is on saturday 23rd august. :shock: Please verify below, and suggest if I have missed anything. :)

Tier 1 general (salaried, permanent employee) + 1 dependant (2 year rule arrived on Oct 2011)
Tier 1 stamping date 18-09-2009

Have the following set with me,

Originals

- Main applicant old passport
- Main applicant current passport
- Dependant current passport
- Biometric card of main + dependant
- 2 passport size photographs taken recently of both, with full names written on back
- Filled Set O form
- Application Payment sheet (Total £2986 :shock: :shock: :( )
- Appointment confirmation email print out
- PBS calculator summary
- 12 months pay slips
- Employer letter detailing the same (and confirming authenticity of pay slips), confirming that earnings are in GBP (for UK experience)
- 12 months joint bank statement of me and dependant (has incoming salary of main applicant for 12 months - salary bits highlighted)

- Main applicant UK masters degree qualifications + academic transcripts (proves English language skills of main applicant)
- LIUK of main applicant + dependant
- GESE grade 5 Trinity college of London B1 speaking & listening certificate of dependant (Has dep's full name and candidate #)

- Cohabitation docs from council tax, bank statements, electoral cards, nhs blood donation, Credit cards, nhs letters spread over 2 years

- Cover letter explaining points and absences in each year. Had only a total of 90 days of absences in whole 5 years. None employment related, all personal. Reason put as family visit in all. Dependant had 0 absences.

Photocopies of all the above except application form, in a separate folder

Application form queries and my current standings (Thanks to all of u for this :) )

- Payment sheet page - did not fail as online payment is already made
- Section 5.3 = 12 months NET salary total / 12
- Section 6.1 = Date of first Tier 1 General stamping date (18/09/2009), eventhough it was in-country stamping
- Section 6.2 = All reasons as "Family visit". Had a total of 90 absences in total, longest being 69 days.
- Section 6.3 = left blank
- Section 7.11, table left blank as didnt have any absences > 6 months
- Section 7.12 = India, Family ties
- Section 9A, B1, Qualification duration of study. Didnt remember exact dates, so just put From Month/Year, To Month/Year
- Section 12 = Signed by dependant, as the bank statement copies are on joint name with dependant. So consent from her to check any bank statements

Additional things carrying just in case

- Medical certificate evidences for 1 absence + Employer letter for 1 absence + Personal letter for 1 absence
- 3 year p60
- Additional co-hab docs
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license + NI number card details
- UKBA reply confirming about salary sacrifice
- 5 year address history details
- Unfilled SET O form in case CW asks to fill or replace anything wrong in the application form
- Additional photographs
- Old bank statements and correspondences
- 2 x black pens

Things to remember

- PEO directions from train station
- Train tickets
- Extra money just in case if need to take photographs in the booth in PEO

Hope I have covered all the ends and prepared well. It might be useful for anyone preparing too :)
Please suggest me if I have missed anything and wish me good luck too :)

Thanks

hsr1972

Re: Liverpool PEO Saturday- Final checks + suggestions pleas

Post by hsr1972 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi

I don't think you have missed anything all your document checklist is fine. Kindly share your experience after you get your ILR .

Wish you all the best .

Thanks,
hsr_72

vishpb35

Post by vishpb35 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Good preparation.

a) Just curios to know why 3 years P60 and why not 5 years?
b) Have you taken your Bachelor's degree certificate? I am sure your Master's degree is recorgnised

All the best !

longshift

Post by longshift » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:34 am

I have pointed out few suggestions and tips below. Use it if you like. Good Luck with your application. Your case looks straight forward. Hopefully, you will be in and out of the PEO within couple of hours like I did.
aravindb4u wrote: Originals

- Main applicant old passport
(Case Worker didn't took my old passports at Croydon PEO. She said she don't need old passports. Only BRP and Current Passports. But take it as you never know with this guys.)
- Main applicant current passport
- Dependant current passport
- Biometric card of main + dependant
- 2 passport size photographs taken recently of both, with full names written on back
- Filled Set O form
- Application Payment sheet (Total £2986 :shock: :shock: :( )
- Appointment confirmation email print out
- PBS calculator summary
- 12 months pay slips
- Employer letter detailing the same (and confirming authenticity of pay slips), confirming that earnings are in GBP (for UK experience)
- 12 months joint bank statement of me and dependant (has incoming salary of main applicant for 12 months - salary bits highlighted)
(I Clipped the Payslips with the Relevant Bank Statement and Highlighted the net pay in both of them.)
- Main applicant UK masters degree qualifications + academic transcripts (proves English language skills of main applicant)
(I Submitted the point based calculator sheet with my degree certificate and highlited the score for degree and english language. I didn't put the transcripts this time)
- LIUK of main applicant + dependant
- GESE grade 5 Trinity college of London B1 speaking & listening certificate of dependant (Has dep's full name and candidate #)

- Cohabitation docs from council tax, bank statements, electoral cards, nhs blood donation, Credit cards, nhs letters spread over 2 years

- Cover letter explaining points and absences in each year. Had only a total of 90 days of absences in whole 5 years. None employment related, all personal. Reason put as family visit in all. Dependant had 0 absences.

Photocopies of all the above except application form, in a separate folder

Application form queries and my current standings (Thanks to all of u for this :) )

- Payment sheet page - did not fail as online payment is already made
- Section 5.3 = 12 months NET salary total / 12
- Section 6.1 = Date of first Tier 1 General stamping date (18/09/2009), eventhough it was in-country stamping
- Section 6.2 = All reasons as "Family visit". Had a total of 90 absences in total, longest being 69 days.
(Here I would suggest you also write paid annaul leaves / family visit. Just my thoughts)
- Section 6.3 = left blank
- Section 7.11, table left blank as didnt have any absences > 6 months
- Section 7.12 = India, Family ties
- Section 9A, B1, Qualification duration of study. Didnt remember exact dates, so just put From Month/Year, To Month/Year
(I did the same. Month and Year only)
- Section 12 = Signed by dependant, as the bank statement copies are on joint name with dependant. So consent from her to check any bank statements

Additional things carrying just in case

- Medical certificate evidences for 1 absence + Employer letter for 1 absence + Personal letter for 1 absence
- 3 year p60
- Additional co-hab docs
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license + NI number card details
- UKBA reply confirming about salary sacrifice
- 5 year address history details
- Unfilled SET O form in case CW asks to fill or replace anything wrong in the application form
- Additional photographs
- Old bank statements and correspondences
- 2 x black pens

Things to remember

- PEO directions from train station
- Train tickets
- Extra money just in case if need to take photographs in the booth in PEO

Hope I have covered all the ends and prepared well. It might be useful for anyone preparing too :)
Please suggest me if I have missed anything and wish me good luck too :)

Thanks

Macro_Run
Member of Standing

Post by Macro_Run » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:48 am

Documents look correct and it is an excellent preparation for everything.
All the very best.

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:09 am

U have to make sure Trinity College Certificate is still valid? It was supposed to be accepted upto certain period as Home Office removed it from the Secured English test, if I am not wrong.
Seniors like Amber can guide you in this regard in a better way.
Regards

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:22 am

aravindb4u wrote:Hi folks,...
You are a genius - Good luck. Make sure you sleep well night before PEO appointment :)
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

aravindb4u

Post by aravindb4u » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:58 am

Thanks UKBALovestory, mnaeem126, macro_run, longshift, vishpb35, hsr_1972.
ILR approved. :D :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Details at
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1077790

Bbobby2
Newly Registered

Post by Bbobby2 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Hey Aravind, firstly congrats on your ILR. I been reading your post, very informative and extensive. I'm going to apply for my ILR soon. Can I ask you, do you live near Liverpool. Could mind giving advice on my ILR application. Please let me know.

Thank you
Bobby

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:46 am

aravindb4u wrote:Thanks UKBALovestory, mnaeem126, macro_run, longshift, vishpb35, hsr_1972.
ILR approved. :D :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Details at
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1077790
Congrats
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

akodalikar
Newly Registered

Post by akodalikar » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Congratulations Aravind.