ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

new000
Newly Registered

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by new000 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:46 pm

adee786 wrote:HI Everyone
I am a silent reader on this Thread. I had my PEO Appointment on last Friday 23-09-2016 regarding Long Residence 10 years Route. I am very happy to announced My ILR Application was Successful. Whole procedure Took place 3 hrs and 30 mins. My case was Pretty straight. I hired a Solicitor he did not do much apart of just submitting the Docs. So my suggestion to everyone do not hire any solicitor if you think your case is pretty straight u can take advise but never hire any for Premium Service. Coz at Home office they don,t do much. i spent £960 in which they prepared my case. Anyhow all done i am not worry about money. just letting you guys. Best of luck everyone .
Docs Submitted
Life in UK Test
Language Test
Last 3 months Bank statements
P60 certificates from 2010 to 2016
My Pay Slips from last 8 months
My Employment Letter
MY All Passports
and MY BIO Metric card
That,s all i attached.
Anyone need any Help u can Ask .
hi adee786 , first of all very very congratulation for ILR, as you said you apply as long residency why you submit bank statement, p60 employment letter and payslips, i think this visa not required these things, the case worker ask you provide these documents or you submit yourself, because i am also going same day services very soon , and can you plz describe your full immigration history. my also case is very straightforward, no visa refuse no appeal in past every visa apply on time, i have only p60 and tax document
during my psw visa. plz reply asap thanks

adee786
Newly Registered

Post by adee786 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:56 pm

hi mate My caseworker asked me to submit all those Paper,s.
My Visa History
Came As a Student Visa in 2006 and than
Extend my first student visa in 2008 after than i applied for PSW but they refused my application just bcoz of £28 short in my bank statement but they gave me right of appeal. i did appeal and got success.
Than i applied for Tier 2 Sponsor visa and got it in 2012 after that i extended my tier 2 visa last year and this month i completed my 10 years so this is my history.
thanks

new000
Newly Registered

Post by new000 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:07 pm

adee786 wrote:hi mate My caseworker asked me to submit all those Paper,s.
My Visa History
Extend my first student visa in 2008 after than i applied for PSW but they refused my application just bcoz of £28 short in my bank statement but they gave me right of appeal. i did appeal and got success.
Than i applied for Tier 2 Sponsor visa and got it in 2012 after that i extended my tier 2 visa last year and this month i completed my 10 years so this is my history.
thanks
thanks for reply,

my case is little bit different, from 1st week of October 2006 to 2011 student, psw and then tier 1 entrepreneur to to end of December 2016 my company is going good i have employee submit last two year accounts and tax, my employee tax up to date even i gave extra tax of employee, what you suggest brother what i do which document i will take out that day, in psw during i work full time and give a lot of tax i have p60 both year. thanks brother

adee786
Newly Registered

Post by adee786 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Mate my suggestion to you. You should present to home office all your P60 and tax returns form,s coz they want to check couple of things, have u ever been involved in any kind of criminal activity, have u ever over stayed in this country, how much tax did u pay so far, have a good knowledge of UK i mean life in UK test and good knowledge of English. i think if u satisfy them with these docs i am sure u will be fine. Best of luck for your application.
thanks
Adee

new000
Newly Registered

Post by new000 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:29 pm

adee786 wrote:Mate my suggestion to you. You should present to home office all your P60 and tax returns form,s coz they want to check couple of things, have u ever been involved in any kind of criminal activity, have u ever over stayed in this country, how much tax did u pay so far, have a good knowledge of UK i mean life in UK test and good knowledge of English. i think if u satisfy them with these docs i am sure u will be fine. Best of luck for your application.
thanks
Adee
Hi brother these documents which u mention very well prepare and not criminal record even my address never changed. And i told u before i gave a lot of tax. Thank for encourge me more and give me confidence to handle all situation, Just pray for thansk adee

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:56 pm

new000 wrote:
My Visa History
thanks
thanks for reply,

my case is little bit different, from 1st week of October 2006 to 2011 student, psw and then tier 1 entrepreneur to to end of December 2016 my company is going good i have employee submit last two year accounts and tax, my employee tax up to date even i gave extra tax of employee, what you suggest brother what i do which document i will take out that day, in psw during i work full time and give a lot of tax i have p60 both year. thanks brother
Hi
Bro i hav same case like u n i am also on entrepreneur visa,when is ur appointment for ILR.
How many yeara hav passed already for entreprenwur.
Plz rwply
Thanks

new000
Newly Registered

Post by new000 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Mikal82 wrote:
new000 wrote:
My Visa History
thanks
thanks for reply,

Hi
Bro i hav same case like u n i am also on entrepreneur visa,when is ur appointment for ILR.
How many yeara hav passed already for entreprenwur.
Plz rwply
Thanks
hi dear
i have appointment within 2 days and my visa is end of December 2016 , about 3 year pass, what is your situation now? thanks

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:16 pm

@new000

Bro i m on entreprenwur 2.5 years passed,appointmwnt next month 18th.
Also plz tell.me.wat documents are u submitting?
Which centrw are u going to ???
Also.plz update abt ur experinece once you get your visa hopefully in couple of daya it ll help me alot.
Thanks bro

new000
Newly Registered

Post by new000 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Mikal82 wrote:@new000

Also.plz update abt ur experinece once you get your visa hopefully in couple of daya it ll help me alot.
Thanks bro
i am submitted only which required Long residency visa, form, life in UK, English degree, all passport, Pictures, and all document photocopy,
and i am taking all my entrepreneur visa related document in case if they ask like accounts, tax return,employee details,just pray for me brother i am little bit worried, i am going to croydon

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:30 pm

new000 wrote:

Thanks bro
i am submitted only which required Long residency visa, form, life in UK, English degree, all passport, Pictures, and all document photocopy,
and i am taking all my entrepreneur visa related document in case if they ask like accounts, tax return,employee details,just pray for me brother i am little bit worried, i am going to croydon
Ok.great ,dnt show them any business related docs untill they ask also hav a know how of evrything related to business.
God ll help u dnt worry all the guys r getting it u ll get it too IA.
Do update me.about ur experience plz
Thanks alot

new000
Newly Registered

Post by new000 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Mikal82 wrote:
new000 wrote:

Thanks bro
Ok.great ,dnt show them any business related docs untill they ask also hav a know how of evrything related to business.
Thanks alot
thanks , definitely i will update all situation, yes my all business related document update and i will put another file, i hope Inshallah everything will be fine, thanks

malik_uz
Newly Registered

Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by malik_uz » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:31 am

I I would like to ask whether I can apply to ILR OR NOT. I HAVE Been in uk since 28.06.2016, From 28.06.2008 to 27.11.2015 I was on student visa. And 2015 december I received my PBS dependant visa for 1 years, and now I have applied for another 3 years PBS dependant visa. My current visa will expire on 26th November 2019. Would i be able to apply for ILR.? i have been refused twice during my student visa but succesfully appealed. Total I have been in UK for 8 years 3 month but my current wil expire 2019. so can i apply now or noT?

awan123

Post by awan123 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:07 pm

malik_uz wrote:I I would like to ask whether I can apply to ILR OR NOT. I HAVE Been in uk since 28.06.2016, From 28.06.2008 to 27.11.2015 I was on student visa. And 2015 december I received my PBS dependant visa for 1 years, and now I have applied for another 3 years PBS dependant visa. My current visa will expire on 26th November 2019. Would i be able to apply for ILR.? i have been refused twice during my student visa but succesfully appealed. Total I have been in UK for 8 years 3 month but my current wil expire 2019. so can i apply now or noT?

You can not apply ILR now, you have to wait until you complete your 10 years.

new000
Newly Registered

Post by new000 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Thanks alot[/quote]

thanks , definitely i will update all situation, yes my all business related document update and i will put another file, i hope Inshallah everything will be fine, thanks[/quote]

Hi
Today i got ILR. 10 year long residency same day at croydon . Mu experience was very good and everything was going smooth and perfect but suddenly case worker call my No. I went there he say u have pervious tier 1 Entrepreneur visa you have any business related documents . So i give business bank statement. Accounts . Tax return and employee detail like p60,p45 he look the documents 2 mints and ask have u any contract i give contract and ask again have u have invoices. I said No, but i have a soft copy . Then he check some entries in bank statement, then ask me have u last 2 years business statement with u i say No . Because i took last 6 month statement, then said its im take out these documents inside if i need further document i call u again . That moment i really worried . But thank God after 10 mint my no show on correction screen one person call my No come to this desk to collect documents and my LR approve and return all documents.
My history was

From oct 2006 to 2011. Student
Two year psw
3 year tier 1 E. Expire end of December 2016
All staff was very friendly . Do not take proper interview.
I suggest u guys who is on entrepreneurs plz maintain your accounts and all requirements because these days they are raising issues . Thanks all board member i never went any solicitor for my visa i do my self everything and a lot of help from this board. If u have question plz ask me thanks

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 pm

new000 wrote:Ok.great ,dnt show them any business related docs untill they ask also hav a know how of evrything related to business.
Thanks alot
thanks , definitely i will update all situation, yes my all business related document update and i will put another file, i hope Inshallah everything will be fine, thanks[/quote]

Hi
Today i got ILR. 10 year long residency same day at croydon . Mu experience was very good and everything was going smooth and perfect but suddenly case worker call my No. I went there he say u have pervious tier 1 Entrepreneur visa you have any business related documents . So i give business bank statement. Accounts . Tax return and employee detail like p60,p45 he look the documents 2 mints and ask have u any contract i give contract and ask again have u have invoices. I said No, but i have a soft copy . Then he check some entries in bank statement, then ask me have u last 2 years business statement with u i say No . Because i took last 6 month statement, then said its im take out these documents inside if i need further document i call u again . That moment i really worried . But thank God after 10 mint my no show on correction screen one person call my No come to this desk to collect documents and my LR approve and return all documents.
My history was

From oct 2006 to 2011. Student
Two year psw
3 year tier 1 E. Expire end of December 2016
All staff was very friendly . Do not take proper interview.
I suggest u guys who is on entrepreneurs plz maintain your accounts and all requirements because these days they are raising issues . Thanks all board member i never went any solicitor for my visa i do my self everything and a lot of help from this board. If u have question plz ask me thanks[/quote]
congrats a lot bro,

i will be in same situation in jan 2016, some say u shd better post application , wat u wld recommend,
also , did they ask anything abt turnover and loss/profit,how u made investment, source of funds etc, my buz is in loss from last 3 yrs

thx

Code: Select all

thx[list][url][*][/url][/list]

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:32 pm

New000

Congrats u got ILR big moment for u.Welldone.
Bro plz list wat business related docs u took with you.
Which contract they were asking old or new??
I have an employee working for me,wat doc u suggest to take with me to show the employee???
Any suggestions u wana give me as i am having same case like u exactly.
Thanks in advance bro

new000
Newly Registered

Post by new000 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:35 pm

congrats a lot bro,

i will be in same situation in jan 2016, some say u shd better post application , wat u wld recommend,
also , did they ask anything abt turnover and loss/profit,how u made investment, source of funds etc, my buz is in loss from last 3 yrs

thx

[/quote]

thanks dear,
January 2016 or jan 2017 if your case is straightforward and not complicated i suggest you go same day services, its do not matter your company going lose or profit, HO not concern about that, and they did not ask me about turnover just check last two year accounts, tax return and business statement i think they scan some documents for keeping record. Good luck and do not worry

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:36 am

new000 wrote:
congrats a lot bro,

thx

thanks dear,
January 2016 or jan 2017 if your case is straightforward and not complicated i suggest you go same day services, its do not matter your company going lose or profit, HO not concern about that, and they did not ask me about turnover just check last two year accounts, tax return and business statement i think they scan some documents for keeping record. Good luck and do not worry[/quote]
thx new000
i sent u PM , plz check

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:39 am

J2O wrote:Hi I
I got appointment of SET LR at glasgow peo in end of September.
I am currently on entrepreneur visa nearly 2 years passed.
How is Glasgow peo experience?

What are the necessary documents i needed?
Hi J2O
When is ur appointment bro???
If done so how was ur experience and if not do update me abt it once u r back from Glasgow.
Many thanks bro

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:41 am

JamesBlack wrote:@Mikal82
yes booked end of September in Glasgow
Entrepreneur Extension already submitted and in process.
Hi JamesBlack

Howz ur experince to glasgow bro???
Plz.update abt ur ILR appointment experince.

Many thanks

Tvkumar
Newly Registered

Post by Tvkumar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:00 pm

new000 wrote:
congrats a lot bro,

thx

thanks dear,
January 2016 or jan 2017 if your case is straightforward and not complicated i suggest you go same day services, its do not matter your company going lose or profit, HO not concern about that, and they did not ask me about turnover just check last two year accounts, tax return and business statement i think they scan some documents for keeping record. Good luck and do not worry[/quote]

Hi new000,
Need your advice if possible. what would you call a complicated case?
For e.g. I had an appeal with HO which I won at first tier tribunal. But it took 14 months for me to get my visa. Rest of my history has been starightforward etc.
I have PEO appointment booked at Liverpool on 2nd Nov.
Plz suggest.

Tvkumar
Newly Registered

Post by Tvkumar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Hi all,
I need some advice please. I am hoping I will get a response this time as none of my previous requests had any response.
I am going for PEO appointment on 2nd Nov 2016 for SET (LR) visa.
My problem is between May 2013 and July 2014 I went through an appeal process and won at first tier tribunal. I dont have any visa stamp or residence permit card showing my proof of stay during this appeal process.
I appealed via solicitor and all the appeals were in time and were never over deadlines.
What proof do I show for this? Do they need proof for this at HO? I have the "Notice of Decision" from First Tier tribunal judge confirming the outcome of my appeal.
Please can anybody suggest.

Regards

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Tvkumar wrote:Hi all,
I need some advice please. I am hoping I will get a response this time as none of my previous requests had any response.
I am going for PEO appointment on 2nd Nov 2016 for SET (LR) visa.
My problem is between May 2013 and July 2014 I went through an appeal process and won at first tier tribunal. I dont have any visa stamp or residence permit card showing my proof of stay during this appeal process.
I appealed via solicitor and all the appeals were in time and were never over deadlines.
What proof do I show for this? Do they need proof for this at HO? I have the "Notice of Decision" from First Tier tribunal judge confirming the outcome of my appeal.
Please can anybody suggest.

Regards
Wat i think is write evrything in your covering letter about all ur visa history including this appeal process details and attach a copy of that decision ,ull be fine if 10 years are not broken in case.I think nothing to worry about HO has their own data as well so thy gonna double chk it.
(Its not a professional advice i m also a member here)
Cheers

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:33 pm

@@@New000

Congrats u got ILR big moment for u.Welldone.
Bro plz list wat business related docs u took with you.
Which contract they were asking old or new??
I have an employee working for me,wat doc u suggest to take with me to show the employee???
Any suggestions u wana give me as i am having same case like u exactly.
Thanks in advance bro

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi All,
My wife is applying SET(LR) Same day service.
Question: Do I need to fill up Payment Sheet of the form as I have already paid online full Payment ?
Question: My wife never worked on spouse depandant visa, is it worth taking my P60's with bank statement ?
A swift reply will be appreciated.
NOTE: Going same day service in Croydon